stitch

Ladies, post a picture of your Tramp Stamp

I'm just wondering if it's a turn-on or a turn-off for a guy who might be looking at it? Or would most guys just block it out and focus on the naked woman?

I'm not even religious, but the idea of painting a map of Hawaii over Scripture kinda weirds me out.

:o:D:D I have never heard it put that way before. Learn something new everyday :$:)

I'm just wondering if it's a turn-on or a turn-off for a guy who might be looking at it? Or would most guys just block it out and focus on the naked woman?

I would not assume to speak for 'most guys' since I am a bit of an odd duck. But I decided to answer this question for myself. I do not care to offend anyone. If you enjoy your paint, please don't let my opinion take that away from you.

I have always found that the most beautiful thing in nature or the imagination is the soft, smooth skin of a woman wrapped around the distincly feminine curves of her body. Whether it is a shoulder revealed by a carelessly draped shirt; the line of the spine in a low back dress; the length of the neck glimpsed under cascading hair; the erotic pleasure of the line of the breast; or the gentle swell of the hips rising from the waist that invites the hands to touch - it is all perfect. I have never seen the work of the finest artist that was able to improve on nature in this respect. Indeed; when my eye roams over these amazing creations of nature, finding someone has scrawled their idea of art or humor over a previously perfect canvas almost appals me.

Again, this is just me. If your ink brings you joy, it is good. But it should be for yourself that you do this.

Guys who have told me that they like ink on a woman have also expressed that they thought it indicated a wild side. It was therefore not an aesthetic thing, but an indicator that sex would follow. As I heard one comedian say: "When I go clubbing, I look for a woman with a tattoo. I need a woman who can make a decision she will later regret."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I would not assume to speak for 'most guys' since I am a bit of an odd duck. But I decided to answer this question for myself. I do not care to offend anyone. If you enjoy your paint, please don't let my opinion take that away from you.

I have always found that the most beautiful thing in nature or the imagination is the soft, smooth skin of a woman wrapped around the distincly feminine curves of her body. Whether it is a shoulder revealed by a carelessly draped shirt; the line of the spine in a low back dress; the length of the neck glimpsed under cascading hair; the erotic pleasure of the line of the breast; or the gentle swell of the hips rising from the waist that invites the hands to touch - it is all perfect. I have never seen the work of the finest artist that was able to improve on nature in this respect. Indeed; when my eye roams over these amazing creations of nature, finding someone has scrawled their idea of art or humor over a previously perfect canvas almost appals me.

Again, this is just me. If your ink brings you joy, it is good. But it should be for yourself that you do this.

Guys who have told me that they like ink on a woman have also expressed that they thought it indicated a wild side. It was therefore not an aesthetic thing, but an indicator that sex would follow. As I heard one comedian say: "When I go clubbing, I look for a woman with a tattoo. I need a woman who can make a decision she will later regret."

That is a rather long winded, "They suck!" you could have just copied and pastes John Rich's comments and saved all that typing.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Turtle - I haven't been on a date in a long while. I was enjoying the imagery while I typed. :D

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

This is definitely a tramp...stamp.:D

Is that a removal scar?

Did that used to say Krelly?

:o

:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ROTFLMAO!!!:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Whether or not I agree is moot, but you sir, should be a writer.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Or get laid so I don't spend so much time romancing my imagination. Thanks for the compliment, though. :D

I spent too much time dwelling on that issue yesterday. I was mildly depressed the rest of the day.

Now, the dratted clouds will not let me go jump my blues away. Rats.

Somebody post pictures of beautiful women to distract me. Quick! :)

I spent too much time dwelling on that issue yesterday. I was mildly depressed the rest of the day.

Now, the dratted clouds will not let me go jump my blues away. Rats.

Somebody post pictures of beautiful women to distract me. Quick! :)

For an A lisense holder, I'd suggest go to the DZ anyway....best time to talk and learn from the up jumpers!

I think he's too modest to answer, so I'll say "yes, I think it is."

I hear he's single these days too. :)

One has to wonder if he's so studly why is he so single.:ph34r: Maybe all the local ladies have tatts:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

One has to wonder if he's so studly why is he so single.:ph34r: Maybe all the local ladies have tatts:D:D

With a bod like that I don't think you have to settle down.;):P
from his posts he is not getting anything to settle on even if he wanted.

But feel free to offer yourself up John ;) I'll take care of Val in your abscenceB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

One has to wonder if he's so studly why is he so single.:ph34r:

because he's smarter than the rest of us?:P
well i'm getting some, he aint :ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

One has to wonder if he's so studly why is he so single.:ph34r:

because he's smarter than the rest of us?:P

Well, he's divorced, so he's now single by choice. Getting put through the wringer by the ex can do that sometimes. :|

Let's just say he's real picky now. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban