BillyVance

A few threads that never die

A few threads that stay consistently active or ebb and flow but never seems to die. If I missed any, add to the list.

Caption the Avatar above you part 2!!!!

BillyVance's sick and twisted and/or NSFW photo attachment thread

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

DB Cooper

Scary stories from the old days?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks for making them more accessible for us lazy people....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Thanks for making them more accessible for us lazy people....:D

My pleasure! I found it interesting that while my thread has the fewest posts of those in the Bonfire, it has way more views than the Avatar thread. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wha... no boobies?

Chuck

Sorry, no threads about boobies ever lasted very long, as hard as that is to believe, not even the Name That Rack thread.... [:/]

There are a couple of threads that were started to continue discussions after the originals got locked, and those threads are still going.

DB Cooper Unsolved Skyjacking - 1694 posts
DB Cooper (current thread) - 7817 posts and counting

What Can We Do About Skyride? - 2276 posts
What Can We Do About Skyride II? - 389 posts and counting

One of the first long-running threads was High/Low.

There's one in SC that I hate to mention, because, well, then it'll just get resurrected again :)

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There's one in SC that I hate to mention, because, well, then it'll just get resurrected again :)

Wendy W.

There have only ever been 5 different threads in SC - they just appear to die but are resurrected over and over under a different subject line.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Wendy W.

There have only ever been 5 different threads in SC - they just appear to die but are resurrected over and over under a different subject line.

Religion, Politics, Guns, Sociology and what else? :P

Wendy W.

Religion, Politics, Guns, Sociology and what else? :P

9/11. Duh:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo