d_squared431

What stupid things have you done as a grown up?

Too long a list to put them all here,

my marriage would have to rank #1, though.

Me too. Being dumb enough to believe her when she said "I'll love you forever" has got to be #1
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I've hurt myself more as an adult than I ever did as a kid. :P:D

Oh my God, my list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.... I've lost count and track of every stupid thing I've done in the last 20+ years. :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've hurt myself more as an adult than I ever did as a kid. :P:D

Oh my God, my list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.... I've lost count and track of every stupid thing I've done in the last 20+ years. :S:D

Posting pics of you poop in the toilet and your bare ass is one that comes to mind....:P

this was just today for all of you non BBMSGR folks..:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Lets see, stupid things. recently?

I took my son to Whistler,(mountain biking, not skiing!) after he was done with the mountain, we went to the foam pit ! (airdome)

at the end of the day, me and him climb up to the closed off area, and Jump...he straight jumps, I do a flip!

Turns out the area was closed off, (at the ceiling) because the foam was too dense to protect you from such a high drop...I broke two ribs!

Same trip, we get back into California, He finds a cliff diving spott on line, we both love cliff diving, so we go, We are standing there at the top, watching the locals go,,,I notice No one is diving, all jumping, then I watch where they are landing.(very tight landing area)..My sons says, We gonna try it?

I said, Oh...I don't know , maybe....Then take off...I hit the rocjs under water on my tailbone, spliting my back open....We closed it ourselves, but that could have been the last cliff jump I ever made!

Afterwords the ;oca;s pointed out where the roclks were, Skykid wanted nothing to do with it after seeing dada bleed!

(I have many more!)

It involved alcohol, a trip to the hospital a big muther of a needle straight to the heart
and three busted ribs, Up side I won the contest and was cured for life from entering
another speed drinking contest.

Gone fishing

Jumped off a 10 ft ladder onto an over inflated air mattress with a tandem rig on for extra weight to propel Rock Star Jesse across the room as she was sitting on the corner. Just for fun.:D:D:D

That reminded me of the christmas party at the dz where we had a 20 foot tall xmas tree in the hangar and a long ladder right next to it. You know what's gonna happen. Drunken leaps from the ladder into the tree. Not all of us were able to grab hold of the tree. :DB|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

~ 3 words:

Statute Of Limitations :)

Don't forget that the clock stops running when you are out of the state that you committed the crime in;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo