jimstermer

Skydiving Sayings

nope, no speed dating... the military tends to give us the ol' "tisk tisk" for the drug stuff. Hell, I don't do regular dating anywhere near a military base, especially out by 29 Palms. The only descent or better looking women are either married, psycho, or both. I'll wait 'till I'm out of the Corps and don't have to worry that the chic I'm talkin' to at the bar is some guy's wife that can't keep her legs shut.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

One I started "Jump as much as you can, whenever you can cuz youll never know when you can do it again cuz you live in Michigan"
Definition of Tandems. 200 pounds of stupid on the front 50 pounds of worn out stuff on your back 6 or 7 handles , a pilot chute in tow what could possibly go wrong.
I would like to find another "Keep on tracking" t-shirt. my wife threw out mine and my original Richmond Boggie t-shirt because they were worn out. They were my favorite classics, women just dont understand

Nicked from somewhere else as I am not feeling very original today but,

If at first you don’t succeed,

Skydiving is not for you.

i want this one!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.