jtnesbitt

iPhone 4 VS HTC Evo (Funny Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg&feature=player_embedded

Awesome.

I dont have a problem with the iPhone but the hype is beyond ruh-tarded, I was half tempted to line up at 5AM with the couple hundred of douchebags that were already there just so I could buy one and smash it in front of them without ever turning it on. Now THAT would have made a good YouTube video ;)

(Edit to add to the title that this is a funny video so people dont think it's another technology comparison thread.)
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Check out the Droid X video here on Engadget too...
http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/01/motorola-droid-x-review/

They also bring the EVO into the mix. Very good review.

The summer is going to be good for Android fans, Samsung is launching a 4 carrier version of the Galaxy S...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg&feature=player_embedded

Awesome.

I dont have a problem with the iPhone but the hype is beyond ruh-tarded, I was half tempted to line up at 5AM with the couple hundred of douchebags that were already there just so I could buy one and smash it in front of them without ever turning it on. Now THAT would have made a good YouTube video ;)

By the way, that's hilarious!! :D:D:D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Check out the Droid X video here on Engadget too..

I have a Droid - it's a great phone. I just cancelled the iPhone I had for over three years, and I got rid of my third Blackberry.

The Droid-X looks cool, but it's going to be a big phone, and not everyone wants that. I'm OK with the size of the thing, but there's no keyboard, like on the original Droid, and that's a deal-breaker for me. After having an iPhone and Blackberry, I've decided that I need physical keys.

I just got my mom an LG Ally, because I love the Android OS, and she always needs me to show her how to do things on the phones, so it'll be easier for me to set it up. Using Google Voice for free texts, free VM. I get free voice navigation with Verizon on my Droid. It's a good deal.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD