Cheach

Poison Ivy

lol. My mommy has filled that role. Nobody can do her job better!

(Evil voice) "It rubs the lotion on it's skin..." :D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

You know how it is. New engine in one of the planes though, climbs like a beast now.:P

Oh, and, sorry about the poison ivy, Cheach!;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

what did you guys do to charity?? how did she get poison ivy

I was wondering about that too....:D

I have lots of poison ivy in the woods and in the brush between my lawn and the lake. I know not to go in those areas. Every once in a while I'll still get spots. A blister here or there. Goddamned cats.... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Or it gets the hose again.

And NOBODY applies calamine like a momma does
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

This sucks. I don't get the whole crazy blisters thing- but holy hell. I am in pain. It's all over my back and my sides and on the "ladies"- no I wasn't rolling around naked. It has no spread to my legs. I've got the calamine lotion. Done the vinegar bath thing....what else?

The best product I found to help deal with poison ivy is Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap. Use it to wash the affected area, rinse and dry, then apply some of the soap lather on the affected area and let it dry on the skin. I tried many remedies but this was best of all. Good luck.
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

This sucks. I don't get the whole crazy blisters thing- but holy hell. I am in pain. It's all over my back and my sides and on the "ladies"- no I wasn't rolling around naked. It has no spread to my legs. I've got the calamine lotion. Done the vinegar bath thing....what else?

The best product I found to help deal with poison ivy is Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap. Use it to wash the affected area, rinse and dry, then apply some of the soap lather on the affected area and let it dry on the skin. I tried many remedies but this was best of all. Good luck.

I love their products! What store did you find it in?
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

You can also put oatmeal in your bath water. It's supposed to be soothing to the skin.

Sorry you are uncomfortable.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I had good luck with this with a mild case of poison oak, but honestly, if it's bad enough that you're posting about it here, just go see your doctor or urgent care. They see this stuff all the time and can point you in the right direction for treating it.

momma ain't got nothing on these hands....ive been rubbing in lotion, and doing foot massages since the 80's ...i got my technique down and everything, i dont be tickling or none of that shit

:D

I must confess my biast though...I've never had momma apply calamine as i have never had a reaction to poison ivy....i did have a soccer mom rub some other kinda lotion before though:)
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

I was trying to avoid steroids- but I may have to

Medrol DosePak should do the trick and Benadryl of course if your not already using it.

I'd stay away from lotions... ointments on the other hand ;).
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Or it gets the hose again.

I'm telling you - If you haven't tried the Turtle version, you don't know what you are missing.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun