scruffy

Favorite beer.

Just to try something different, I have a six of Pete's Wicked Strawberry Ale chilling. I'm coming off a six of Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat, which has some citrus overtones. B|

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Bud Light. I'm not afriad to say it.

Not often a beer drinker though.

My kinda girl!

I drink Bud Light when Im in the states, but always look forward to those stops in Germany when I can get a nice hefeweizen!

Mmmmm, I do like Hef too B|

Wow! I was all ready to post on this one but after reading everyones replies and not having the slightest clue as to what anyone is talking about (outside of the Shiner, I understand that AggieDave!), I guess i'll just stick to my lowly normal person beers.
:P

I'm with you on this one... I haven't gotten into the whole micro brew scene yet, but have tried lots of beers. But so far, Blue Moon remains my top favorite. Drank plenty of Dos Equis when I was in Mexico. Way better than Corona, which is more like Mexico's Natty. But I'm always down for drinking some Bud light or something similar if that's the only thing around. Not big on the darker beers...