ridestrong

Boulder woman gets jail time for taping dog to fridge.

She looks like a real bitch. Anyone who uses logic like that to "get back at someone" has serious issues.

You got that right. She needs a serious cock-slapping.:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I may have to add her to my 'people I am obligated to punch in the face if I ever see them' list.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-toll-dog-fridge-case-txt,0,5314337.story

The idiot boyfriend didnt release the dog?

Boulder Police were called to an apartment building on a reported domestic dispute. Inside, they found a shibu inu, a small Japanese dog, wrapped in packing tape and stuck to the side of a refrigerator.

I mean he could have taken pictures after he called police and released his dog.
My photos

My Videos

No shit! Did he have to wait for the police jusst to make a point??? Both of them should have been cited. Shiba's are great dogs, very independent, beautiful little creatures. Mine is 13 1/2 years old and still feisty. She is queen of my 4 dog household - all the others are rescues. I hope the Shiba got adopted to a good home.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I may have to add her to my 'people I am obligated to punch in the face if I ever see them' list.

The idiot boyfriend didnt release the dog?

Boulder Police were called to an apartment building on a reported domestic dispute. Inside, they found a shibu inu, a small Japanese dog, wrapped in packing tape and stuck to the side of a refrigerator.

I mean he could have taken pictures after he called police and released his dog.

Yeah I don't get that either... says he was also charged with misdemeanor animal cruelty. It's pretty vague.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

I like animals just fine, but the mental image I got here was pretty funny. As long as she didn't put tape directly on the dog so it pulled hair out.

Meeeeeanwhiiiiiile - Did anyone else see the big, red, flashing warning signs in this relationship?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

What the hell are you on about? Are you one violent psycho or what?
WTF, dude, the dog has a magnetic personality.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239