ZigZagMarquis

Was: Cougar Help... Now: Texting Skymama

mama... come into the light... belly fly... :D

hahahaha....I actually have video as proof......so yes it really happened.:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

mama... come into the light... belly fly... :D

hahahaha....I actually have video as proof......so yes it really happened.:D:D:D:D:D

OOOooohhh!!! Post it on YouTube and link it here... pleaaaaase!!!!
:)

I am not really youtube savvy but talk to JimmyT....he shot the vid -;);)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'd request spankings! ;)

g

be careful what you wish for. i saw her break a fairly substantial paddle on gonzo's ass. wicked swing. must have played a lot of baseball. :)

That is why a proper spanking will leave nice bright handprints..no paddles needed.:)

I'd request spankings! ;)

g

be careful what you wish for. i saw her break a fairly substantial paddle on gonzo's ass. wicked swing. must have played a lot of baseball. :)

That is why a proper spanking will leave nice bright handprints..no paddles needed.:)

Yeah, did you see the idiot slap video that Cyndi posted on youtube? Daaaaamn... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was expecting dirty thoughts, but maybe I'm just underestimating you guys or maybe I'm just too old for that now! :ph34r:

Nah, you don't look a day over 50.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

I would ask her to respond to my 4th of July photo thread questions.

Sorry, I've been busy with my daughter passing 3 kidney stones, my grandmother's 95th birthday celebration yesterday and hosting a World Cup party today.

I think the question was shutter speed...I intentionally had it really slow (25, I think) to see what the results would be. We're supposed to be experimenting with settings in my class. I think the shutter was open for about 18 seconds.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That's a lame attempt at a put-down. You obviously don't know me if you think a comment like that is going to bother me.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey, I have 57 belly jumps in 10 years, thankyouverymuch. :P

I can vouch for one of them! Did a 6-point 3-way with skymama for my A license jump, #25, just a couple of months ago. What a great way to enter the licensed skydiver ranks! Thanks skymama!! B|
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

I can vouch for one of them! Did a 6-point 3-way with skymama for my A license jump, #25, just a couple of months ago. What a great way to enter the licensed skydiver ranks! Thanks skymama!! B|

Got any photos!!?? ;)

I believe there are some photos of that jump that include skymama, but I don't have them, normiss does.
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

Got any photos!!?? ;)

I think there is a pic of skymama belly flying on this site... under home page...I could be wrong but it sure looks like her..:D

skymama
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

That's a lame attempt at a put-down. You obviously don't know me if you think a comment like that is going to bother me.

But I was serious?
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Got any photos!!?? ;)

Wasn't she in the one of several of the Moderators that made it into Parachutist? Big round shot by McGowan?;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Wasn't she in the one of several of the Moderators that made it into Parachutist? Big round shot by McGowan?

haha, that's right! I think the other Mods were dragging me around on that jump. :ph34r:

Wasn't she in the one of several of the Moderators that made it into Parachutist? Big round shot by McGowan?

haha, that's right! I think the other Mods were dragging me around on that jump. :ph34r:

Didnt someone start to whine and bitch that there was a student on that jump (you!) and that not all of the mods were instructors? :ph34r:
Remster