skydiverbry

FTW

"Fuck The World", patch made popular amoung bikers back in the 60/70's , and does NOT mean anyting bad...It is the feeling that comes over a rider when they have been on the road long enough, that the problems of the world no longer matter, and they start feeling truely free!

For me? usually takes 3 days!B|

"Fuck The World", patch made popular amoung bikers back in the 60/70's , and does NOT mean anyting bad...It is the feeling that comes over a rider when they have been on the road long enough, that the problems of the world no longer matter, and they start feeling truely free!

Ahhh, you mean like being in about the third day of WFFC at Quincy and there is no outside world; just the moment.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Ahhh, you mean like being in about the third day of WFFC at Quincy and there is no outside world; just the moment.

XACTLY..Damn shame that happens the same week as Sturgis....I will be at Sturgis this year... Gonna be my sons first big mototrcycle ralley!

... or like Steppenwolf so eloquently put it, "Take the world in a love embrace". :)

... or like Steppenwolf so eloquently put it, "Take the world in a love embrace". :)

ROFL....

The bike I rode back in the 70's,see the rocker cover? FTW, that is welded in, then ground down...that is how much FTW meant to me ..(Yes I still have it after all these years)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/frame/008-1.jpg

The bike I was riding today, actually my wifes bike...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/frame/009-5.jpg

I hate when people post FML on their facebook statuses.....really? Seriously? Retarded.

What SHOULD I post then?:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message