skyrider

Shorties Rescue

The Pit Boss? It's been on for a while. Short or not, dog rescue or not, he comes across as a big jerk...:ph34r:

that is for the camera's...I have do Doubt! they gotta piss people off, and draw them in, the same as Orange County Choppers!

Drama sells!

As I mentioned before, I grew up on the carnival (explains my grammar and spelling) , anyway, we had many little people work for us...Every one of them had an attitude...it was just a matter of "where" that attitude got aimed, most were funny as shit, and played us normal sized people like puppets!

One of my favorites was a guy that went by the name "Midget" (what are the odds?)

but he dressed in a baby clown outfit,and wondered the midway all day, handing out cvandy,and talking to kids!

UNTIL dark, when the young hot girls came out...he'd pick oen out, yell, "Mommy, Mommy, Breast feed me" , then chase them around the midway!:ph34r::ph34r:

I grew up on the carnival

Hmm. . . I thought I smelled cabbage.:D

??????????????????

hard working people that travel a lot smell bad?[:/]>:( Dis white boy always found a girl that loaned me her shower, and usually joned me after I'd knocked off the first layer!B|

I grew up on the carnival

Hmm. . . I thought I smelled cabbage.:D

??????????????????

hard working people that travel a lot smell bad?[:/]>:( Dis white boy always found a girl that loaned me her shower, and usually joned me after I'd knocked off the first layer!B|

heh heh heh. . . stole that joke from an Austin Powers quote. Couldn't resist. I know all about the funk smell of a hard days of work and travel in extreme heat. I have definitely offended many with my presence:D.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Well they gotta give the viewers something to watch or else its just another midget show. What he is doing is very good. I have 2 pits that stay inside with me. One snuggled up to me on the bed right now snoring. I love the breed. You can't ask for a better companion and natural gaurd dog. I would love to see someone try and break in my house. They would be trying to get out faster then they got in I promise you. I sleep very good at night...LOL.
What's the worst that can happen?

Well they gotta give the viewers something to watch or else its just another midget show. What he is doing is very good. I have 2 pits that stay inside with me. One snuggled up to me on the bed right now snoring. I love the breed. You can't ask for a better companion and natural gaurd dog. I would love to see someone try and break in my house. They would be trying to get out faster then they got in I promise you. I sleep very good at night...LOL.

I'm a rottie man myself but agree whole heartedly...it is people that make Pitbulls bad...NOT the breed!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Chopper/justpictures039.jpg