turtlespeed

Name that rack - V3.0

It has been a nice summer and I am sure all those lovely ladies out there have been captured in some extremely beautiful photographs.

We (I speak for the majority of guys here) would love the opportunity to once again show our appreciation and also our skills at covertly noticing your beauty.

As the OP, I will up date as the entries come in. You can PM them or e-mail them to me if they are over 150K - (PM for that address). They will be tastefully cropped to expand upon the mystery, and to hide your identity as much as possible.

As always, the up most descretion, tact, modesty, and secrecy will be used at all times.

Even if you do not wish to be named - even if guessed correctly - That wish would be honored as well.

Thank you in advance for your submissions.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have had 7 attempts to send me pics through PMs but not ONE has been actually sent. [:/]

This includes K-dub as one try;)

I have sent y'all my e-mail so that you can send them that way.

:)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

this thread is an

EPIC FAIL

still failing? yes, thats meat, bacon, alcohol, a BBQ, and boobies...all in one pic!

* Golf Clap[/I]* Bravo Sir, Bravo. Only way to improve that would be for her to be naked and drinking a beer instead of white wine.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

this thread is an

EPIC FAIL

still failing? yes, thats meat, bacon, alcohol, a BBQ, and boobies...all in one pic!

* Golf Clap[/I]* Bravo Sir, Bravo. Only way to improve that would be for her to be naked and drinking a beer instead of white wine.

well, it was box wine!