fluidynamic

Florida Scuba Divers

Anyone in Florida a diver? I'm always lookin for new dive buddies... I like to spearfish and hunt lobster. If that's what ur into hit me up

Look up cave diving. You can go all the way from DeLand to JVille. Better know your shit tho. Hit the Keys. Always some good diving down there. Plenny lobster round 7 mile bridge. Marathon Key Campground.> http://www.keysdirectory.com/knightskeycampground/ Check it out also. Best pizza. No Name Pub>http://www.nonamepub.com/ More>http://www.keysdirectory.com/scuba.html#marathon
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Anyone in Florida a diver?

Nah, dont think anyone in Florida is a diver...

:D:D:D

/jackass
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Anyone in Florida a diver? I'm always lookin for new dive buddies... I like to spearfish and hunt lobster. If that's what ur into hit me up

I used to be, and with the proper motivation could be again, i got out of it because i had noone to go with.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Yea man thats my problem. I know at least 6 divers here and yet I can't get them to get off their butts and go diving... cause what cool man johnson (theonlyski ) up top here doesn't realize is that yea everyone and their mom in Florida is a "diver" and yet barely anyone actually dives consistently... usually cause they don't own gear. At least thats my experience in Central Florida... I'm sure its a bit diff down South. Let me know if you want to go sometime
Don't worry... I'll stay out of the incident reports

Are you on scubaboard.com? If not, get there. There are more florida divers on that site than you can shake a stick at. Or, rather, there are more florida divers on that site than at which you can shake a stick...?

Elvisio "grammamar nazis, get thee behind me" Rodriguez

PS: Not that I'm trying to steal any of HH's business. I'm sure he won't mind you spending a little time over there.