NWFlyer

Eating Peanuts in the Shell

I nearly always eat roasted peanuts shell on also I always eat shrimps whole which
has led to some funny looks over the years.

most restaurants only serve shrimp
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Sometimes I de-shell them in my mouth, but definitely do not eat the shell.

Does the shell have any nutritional value? Perhaps it just serves as a filler so one does not eat too many peanuts which is otherwise easy to do. :P

I do know, peanut shells are mixed with cattle feed. I tried eating a 'whole' peanut' and it was like... p-tooie...

Chuck

Does the shell have any nutritional value? Perhaps it just serves as a filler so one does not eat too many peanuts which is otherwise easy to do. :P

I do know, peanut shells are mixed with cattle feed. I tried eating a 'whole' peanut' and it was like... p-tooie...

Chuck

:D

Much obliged.

"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

Chuck

Much obliged.

I don't think, I will be either! :D I'll just stick to the goobers inside.;)

Chuck

Hey, the produce stand we stop at on Johns Island proudly sells Fresh Local Shrimps according to the posterboard sign.

if they have more than one type of shrimp then they have shrimps
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I nearly always eat roasted peanuts shell on also I always eat shrimps whole which

We serve anyone, big guy. Have a seat.

no shit there i was, thought i was gonna die (laughing) mrB's one of the brennans restaurants downtown new orleans. old lady a table or so over is lappin up a bowl of gumbo, she gets the waiters attention (black guy) she asks him "excuse me sir do ya"ll serve crackers"....dude responds with a straight face and all "yes mam we serve everybody"

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

there is also fried peanuts kris..they sell them around here or you can just deep fry some in the shells yourself. even more awesome than eating them with the shell roasted. fried they have the consistency of like a peanut butter sugar wafer...well without the sugar of course

boiled though, I prefer to shell them...

Cajun boiled peanuts. Only way to go. Yummy. >http://www.cajuncrawfishpie.com/cajun-boiled-peanuts.html ;)

Definately a case of "I like them, but they don't like me"[:/]

Thats like me and taco bell :(

This is ridiculous...

There aren't that many universal truths out there, but there are at least 2:

Toilet paper over.

I am beside myself that more people are clueless about this. If I go to someone's house and the TP is "under, they are dead to me. There money is on the dresser and I tell them to hit the road!

I mean, it's the little things, am I right? B|
"Think like a man of action; act like a man of thought." -Henri L.
Bergson

At a baseball game last night, one of my companions bought a bag of roasted, salted peanuts in the shell. She passed them around and I grabbed a handful and started crunching on them right in the shell. She looked at me like I had two heads, but I talked her into trying one small one and she agreed it wasn't bad (but continued to shell the peanuts for the rest of the night). I picked this approach up myself when I went to a hockey game a few months ago and one of the guys with us was eating the peanuts in the shell (and I had the same shocked reaction ... till I tried it myself).

Your thoughts? Crunchy goodness or icky idea?

In need of fibre???

I eat them in the shell...... even more salty goodness if you ask me.

So, you're all about swallowing salty goodness?

I figured that comment would get made. :| Damnit

Noooo
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I have many times usually for crowd reaction. There are two types ,both saw you do it. One wont react because you did not them. Then the other with thats not natyral attitude. What in the hell are they doing at a DZ anyway.
I had a friend get a grilled cheese sandwich and squirt ketchup on the plate and dip it.I tried it 35 years ago and taught others into fans

If I go to a restaurant and it only serves me a shrimp that'll be the last time I go to that restaurant.
I want at least a bowl full of shrimps, preferably with the antenas removed
the little paddly thing at the end of the tail can stay on as thats what I use
to hold it still whilst I bite down just ahead of it, depending on my mood I'll some times
rip it's head off and have a good old suck. I've often found that the moisture
found inside the shrimps head offsets the dryness of the peanut shell:P

Gone fishing