d_squared431

Have you ever had a tissue issue?

I was almost sure that I was leaving the bar with this cute blonde last night, but I guess she was just playing me for drinks. Turned into a tissue issue.

:D

I got a lurker to come out and play....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Sort of.... I joined a few years ago to allow me to contact sellers on the classifieds. Not until a day or two ago have I just started to get involved with the forums. There was a student thread that started to get heated, and gave me half of my posts, lol...

Anyways, if you want a REAL tissue issue, here's one:

Two weeks ago, I started the day out with 6am wheels up for a small demo. When I deployed my canopy (Crossfire2 w/ under 60 jumps), it opened so hard it blew a hole in the center cell near the tail (NOT along the seam) on the top and bottom skin. It gave me 2 bruised ribs and strained muscles in my back. Before anyone asks, I didn't pack it. The packer did the previous day when I was on a back-to-back.

http://a.imageshack.us/img820/5556/62744626.jpg

And, well.... Part 2 of my previous story:

About a week later, with the help of some pain meds, I thought that I could push it and jump a bit. So I started to hook up my old canopy, a samurai, to my rig when two buddies came up and without asking, started helping me (it was greatly appreciated and they are qualified imo to hook up a rig). Anywho, between the three of us, we were just grabbing and rigging and I guess some stuff got over looked.

So the day goes on and I get a few jumps on my newly hooked up canopy. I go on another uneventful video jump, and when I deploy, I get a pretty hard opening (not a blow-your-cells-out opening, but a hard one nonetheless). I figured that with the previous injury I was done for the day. So I unstowed my breaks and began aggressively flying the canopy to the ground, finishing with a hook turn landing. As soon as I landed, I saw free suspension lines raining down all over. Turns out, the french link hadn't been tightened properly and had been wrenched open on opening.

I didn't notice it, but here is a frame grab from my camera... Morale of the story: If it's your gear, make sure to double and triple check everything when having others help.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2558/35343144857650834416511.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7717/35343144857646834316511.jpg

I woke up this morning in serious need of someone to cuddle with. Does that count? :)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I woke up this morning in serious need of someone to cuddle with. Does that count? :)

Hopefully you are not taking lessons from lawrocket and using argyle socks baby shampoo to cuddle with. :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

This one time, at Perris, I was wearing a little dress and rushing in the bathroom. After wiping, the tp didn't fall into the toilet before I pulled up my undies. I had a tissue tail for about 15 minutes before a kind woman told me. :D:D

That was my tissue issue.

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

A tissue issue can be about blowing your nose, wiping your ass, whoha, a wt mop clean up on isle 2...etc...

Some sort a fluid substance that tissues are needing to be used...;)

I was driving to work and my allergies were acting up and not a tissue to be found in the car to blow my nose. I could feel the snot slowly dripping. No matter what i did i couldnt stop the drip. Luckily I was close to work and right before the drip of snot was ready to break free from my nose I made it in the door a got the last tissue out of the box and blew.

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

It was a dreary night, and the fog was thick outside. A window was open, and you could see the mist drift in on the subtle breeze, backlit by the candle on the table.

She was lonely. She was needful. She was ready for anything.

Visions of erotica swarmed throughout her mind, making every nerve seem like it was on overdrive.

She braced for it . . .

She felt it building. . .

She felt it coming . . .

She readied herself for the explosion . . .

Then she sneezed.

evidently she didn't take her allergy meds.

It was a tissue issue - she just wasn't fast enough and now she needs to change her shirt.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, I looked it up. Not what I thought. I thought it was just a sad little story kind of thing.

No issues here, then.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Well, I looked it up. Not what I thought. I thought it was just a sad little story kind of thing.

No issues here, then.

You tissues working just fine then, eh.

No blowouts?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I can't remember the last time I used one, actually. I rarely get sick.

Sort of.... I joined a few years ago to allow me to contact sellers on the classifieds. Not until a day or two ago have I just started to get involved with the forums. There was a student thread that started to get heated, and gave me half of my posts, lol...

Anyways, if you want a REAL tissue issue, here's one:

Two weeks ago, I started the day out with 6am wheels up for a small demo. When I deployed my canopy (Crossfire2 w/ under 60 jumps), it opened so hard it blew a hole in the center cell near the tail (NOT along the seam) on the top and bottom skin. It gave me 2 bruised ribs and strained muscles in my back. Before anyone asks, I didn't pack it. The packer did the previous day when I was on a back-to-back.

http://a.imageshack.us/img820/5556/62744626.jpg

Both skins?:o Looks like an object was packed in it...

find you a willow john....pull down one of the branches and sit on it handle your business when done walk away slowly as the branch springs back up it gets a serious wipe....jump up and down a few times to shake any leaves left behind and pull up your pants done..

hands free completely automated for your convenience

:P

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell