nigel99

Strongest Beer/Roadkill packaging

That is quite possibly the mosT AWSOME thing ever invented. Hol shit i wish that i could gt a hold of some!!!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I was actually going to get some of the Sink the Bismarck and one of the others (before this one came out) for my birthday, but, that stuff is expensive and even MORE expensive to ship it to the states... so, he is just allowed to drink whatever makes it home from the grocery store. :(

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

If brewdog spent as much time making beer that actually tasted good as they do inventing ways to make more outrageous high ABV swill, they might actually be a halfway decent brewery. I like to think of them as the Lindsay Lohan of breweries...huge publicity and visibility with very little substance to justify it. The high ABV beers were fun when DFH and Sam Adams were doing it, I really enjoyed the 120m IPA hop bomb from the former...and as soon as I could think of utopias from Sam Adams as actually a beer and not a bad sherry it might have justified the price. the difference between Brewdog and these breweries is that Brewdog lacks the pedigree of making good beers to begin with and then pushing it too the extreme. Anyone can use LN2 to push swill to a high ABV, and no level of clever marketing or creative presentation is going to make crappy beer worth 1,000 dollars
Peace, love and hoppiness

If brewdog spent as much time making beer that actually tasted good as they do inventing ways to make more outrageous high ABV swill, they might actually be a halfway decent brewery. I like to think of them as the Lindsay Lohan of breweries...huge publicity and visibility with very little substance to justify it. The high ABV beers were fun when DFH and Sam Adams were doing it, I really enjoyed the 120m IPA hop bomb from the former...and as soon as I could think of utopias from Sam Adams as actually a beer and not a bad sherry it might have justified the price. the difference between Brewdog and these breweries is that Brewdog lacks the pedigree of making good beers to begin with and then pushing it too the extreme. Anyone can use LN2 to push swill to a high ABV, and no level of clever marketing or creative presentation is going to make crappy beer worth 1,000 dollars

As I drink "weak" beers and am not a great beer drinker in any case their product has no direct appeal - but you have got to give them credit for being great marketeers. Quite why the animal rights people have an issue with using roadkill as packaging I don't know.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

but you have got to give them credit for being great marketeers

Most definitely, they have been on air with both cnn, fox and msnbc that I've seen, I've had several (I wish there was a word like whuffo for non beer drinkers) non beer people call and ask me about this "awesome new Scottish beer in the squirrels."

I just wish they could creatively create a beer I wouldn't pour down the drain
Peace, love and hoppiness

Not a fan of the latest 'strongest beer' arms race. One of those competitions where someone eventually wins by making a 99.9% alcohol beer, and then wonders "so why did we just do that?"

I agree. The bourbon barrel aged stouts I prefer are are boozy enough. When does this gimmick or quest overtake the most important quality, flavor?

Keep it.
"Think like a man of action; act like a man of thought." -Henri L.
Bergson