JohnMitchell

Weekend ####'s July 24th and 25th.

Maybe it's time to get married.

Not unless you want that:)>:( .....:P

Yes i got some good jumps in with Cheach:) And yes she can arch better than a few of them damn girly men that jump on some Fridays!:ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

245lb tandem student: 13: 1

Isn't schtupping the tandem students considered bad form? ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Congrats on your new ratings! But dont be like some of the others up that way that never make it down cause there always working.....[:/]

Ha ha ha. I'm working but it's horizontal R.D.:)

I'm comming down there as soon as I can get some time off of this project up here. I need to be around folks that appreciate the extreme heat.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Congrats on your new ratings! But dont be like some of the others up that way that never make it down cause there always working.....[:/]

Don't be hatin'

you and the others know who you are! :P
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

:|:0:1

No jumps this weekend, BUT I do owe beer because I finally became a dog owner...I adopted the sweetest, most precious little guy from the shelter. I'm so proud that I had to include a picture:$
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Yup. He's a real cutie. Hope you have fun together. He looks playful.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The old canopies stalled so nicely and mellowly. The new high aspect ZP canopies like to get a little weird in a good stall. :D

Ah, the good old days;
Pull the toggles down, taking a bunch of hand wraps;
Then once you got a full stall, bury the toggles, then fly around backward watching the top skin loosely flapping above the nose.B|

Then one day I was jumping a borrowed Raven, shooting accuracy in deep brakes, when I felt an odd bump.
I looked up to see it had folded in half and the rear corners were almost touching.
...and this was happening at 500'.:S:o

Ruined a perfectly good pair of underwear while frantically coaxing that thing back to a rectangular shape before meeting the ground.[:/]
So that day I learned about canopies with aspect ratios >2.0.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Thanks, he is so awesome. I'm kidless, so this is the closest thing I've felt to being the mother figure. He was so neglected-super matted hair, ear infections and he's too thin.. and it pisses me off so bad that somebody could have an animal like him and not care for it.

Let the spoiling begin!:)

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Thanks, he is so awesome. I'm kidless, so this is the closest thing I've felt to being the mother figure. He was so neglected-super matted hair, ear infections and he's too thin.. and it pisses me off so bad that somebody could have an animal like him and not care for it.

Let the spoiling begin!:)

My little one is a rescue too ... she was almost starved to death, she has lived in pain for a few years and had severe ear infection that took almost one year to clear. The only thing I have to say about that - PEOPLE SUCK!!!

Yes, spoil the little thing ... he will spoil you back with his unconditional love. My little one is my kid too ... and I really feel like it's mother :)
O

That's awesome you adopted the lil guy! People suck that abuse/neglect animals - but finally he's with his forever home!

Congrats to you both!!!! Definitely let the spoilage begin! :)

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller