vortexr1

Tell me what you think..haaaaaa

BTW after more than 42 years of riding motorcycles...I am hard of hearing!:o:$B|

Then learn some fucking sign language! :D

You'd think so ? With a son that can;t hear without his hearing aids, but he reads lips so well, it has never really been an isssue!

Would have been handy when I was filming the deaf skydivers too..(first year they got together)

That was amazing.....

I hear that alot... though, not typically from a guy.

I see you're at good old gordon, my condolences.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

BTW after more than 42 years of riding motorcycles...I am hard of hearing!:o:$B|

You'd think so ? With a son that can;t hear without his hearing aids, but he reads lips so well, it has never really been an isssue!

Would have been handy when I was filming the deaf skydivers too..(first year they got together)

You never know when it might come in handy. Maybe Richard Bremser can teach you some. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You never know when it might come in handy. Maybe Richard Bremser can teach you some. ;)

I wonder if he remembers me, I haven;t seen him in probably 12 years! (gypsy, if ya ask him)

Richard worked side by side with us building the bombshelter, and if you didn;t know, you'd never known he couldn;t hear...No easy task around that much work going on!

I wonder if he remembers me, I haven;t seen him in probably 12 years! (gypsy, if ya ask him)

Richard worked side by side with us building the bombshelter, and if you didn;t know, you'd never known he couldn;t hear...No easy task around that much work going on!

He last jumped probably around 10 years ago. On his last jump he had a cypres fire because his right arm (which had been getting progressively worse from overuse on the job) could not reach back and pull the PC and he panicked down low and let the cypres do its job. :S A really cool guy to hang around with nonetheless.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Daaaayummmm.:o..sorry to hear!

Gettin Old sucks, but beats the alternative!

I dunno . . . have you seen Twardo?:|

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

;) lol.Ya just messing with JOHNNY..He seems to be the typical "old timer" at the dz who gets all ruffled up and judgemental...Its all good though...But,remember jump numbers are ONLY number..It really doesnt mean SHIT...Ive jumped with guys with thousands of jumps who still suck ass.Hell my grandma has been driving for nearly 70 yrs and STILL sucks...:ph34r: Hey,John..Whats your favorite type of Flowers:???:::??::

;) lol.Ya just messing with JOHNNY..He seems to be the typical "old timer" at the dz who gets all ruffled up and judgemental...Its all good though...But,remember jump numbers are ONLY number..It really doesnt mean SHIT...Ive jumped with guys with thousands of jumps who still suck ass.

Not all of us old guys get all ruffled up and judgmental. And yes, I do suck at head down. But I'm really, really good at staying alive. Say what you want, that's all that matters at the end of the day.;)B|:D