Cheach

Heatmiser had an AWFUL static line student- video

Bit of leg fondling going on there by the JM!:oB|

What's funny is I had two s/l instructors when I was a student- both oh whom did MUCH more leg fondeling than him. I'm not so sure it was fondeling as- well- did you see his size? I'm not exactly tiny. We were squished! Plus, after he pulled me back in, I think he might have been worried I might just try and bail on him to really see what he would do. :)
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

What's funny is I had two s/l instructors when I was a student- both oh whom did MUCH more leg fondeling than him. I'm not so sure it was fondeling as- well- did you see his size? I'm not exactly tiny. We were squished! Plus, after he pulled me back in, I think he might have been worried I might just try and bail on him to really see what he would do. :)

So, those were not the legs of a woman?:o you actuall dress like that?:o Not that there is anything wrong with that!:ph34r:

Good video. I always keep a hand on my students legs. I think it is my way of giving them a little extra comfort. Especially when opening the door. Thats when they think they are going to fall out.

I've never had any sexual harassment complaints. :P
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Yeah, I keep my right hand on the knee of the jumper, (up until now it's been my coach students,) to keep control of them, same a hand on students rig when walking to the aircraft. I was a bit amped after yanking her ass in. Charity was a real sport, doing 3 of my 4 experienced S/L practice jumps. One was textbook, One was a slow climbout, 2 feet on step, and d/arch. You just saw the last one.

And yes, for the record, I would never call a student asshole, nor let one wear a camera.;)

I did think seriously about pushing her, but I don't ever want to get in the habit, wasn't it a Canadian chick that claimed she was pushed recently?

Oh, I know my fat ass hides it well, but does anyone recognize Bigun's rig on my back?:P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Yeah, I keep my right hand on the knee of the jumper, (up until now it's been my coach students,) to keep control of them, same a hand on students rig when walking to the aircraft. I was a bit amped after yanking her ass in. Charity was a real sport, doing 3 of my 4 experienced S/L practice jumps. One was textbook, One was a slow climbout, 2 feet on step, and d/arch. You just saw the last one.

And yes, for the record, I would never call a student asshole, nor let one wear a camera.;)

I did think seriously about pushing her, but I don't ever want to get in the habit, wasn't it a Canadian chick that claimed she was pushed recently?

Oh, I know my fat ass hides it well, but does anyone recognize Bigun's rig on my back?:P

I have always told my s/l students that once their hips are past the door they are not coming back in the plane... I have never had the situation where I have had to make a decision to bring them back inor further coax out.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I have always told my s/l students that once their hips are past the door they are not coming back in the plane... I have never had the situation where I have had to make a decision to bring them back inor further coax out.

I agree, it is risky, but DZO, and S/L I/E policy is to yank em. Since their poised and not hanging, a wing wag would be tougher to shake em off. I'm only permitted to shove them in the event of a premature opening.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Good video. I always keep a hand on my students legs. I think it is my way of giving them a little extra comfort. Especially when opening the door. Thats when they think they are going to fall out.

I've never had any sexual harassment complaints. :P

So, where exactly are you an instructor and as all the leg fondling is involved, I assume I should make a reservation? B|

Edited to add: Damn just profile stalked you and you're a coder on top of leg fondler. So how you doin'?

And don't female jumpers always wear spandex?

Spandex is pretty fast, but Vskydiver tells me pack cloth is faster, if you build it tight. It's non-porous, so it really slips through the air. Stretch vinyl works pretty well too, but I hear it makes people grab your bum a lot.:P

I have always told my s/l students that once their hips are past the door they are not coming back in the plane...

I tell 'em the same thing, but if they're on the step and really, really, really don't want to go, I can get them back in safely. I wouldn't want to drop them too far from the spot.:D

once they are outside there is no coming back, have them hang from the strut and eventually they will go, you can always beat on their fingers - that's not pushing them out
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

:D:D:DMy DZO feels that hanging them is cheating, he'll only do it if they have serious stability issues. I've seen it fix jumpers that were backlooping off the step, and yes, once their hanging, their not coming back!;)

:D:D:DMy DZO feels that hanging them is cheating, he'll only do it if they have serious stability issues. I've seen it fix jumpers that were backlooping off the step, and yes, once their hanging, their not coming back!;)

Soooo...whats up with the leg thing?B|:D

With all due respect to your DZO - I'm not certified as an instructor, but I learned on S/L progression, plus I've been around for some time. I personally feel that hanging from the strut, facing into the relative wind right from the git-go, is a good way to lessen new students' frequent instinct to immediately try to present face-to-earth, de-arch, pull one or both arms in, and kick.

While I did feel safe and secure the entire time- I felt pressured. My JM was kinda rude- he called me an asshole and flipped me off. I am asking for a refund. He looks mad in these pics.

I'm not certified as an instructor, but I learned on S/L. and I've been around. I personally feel that hanging from the strut, facing into the relative wind right from the git-go, is a good way to lessen new students' frequent instinct to immediately try to present face-to-earth, de-arch, pull one or both arms in, and kick.

I will say in his defense- our dzo- yah. You can't beat a deadhorse. Very stuck in his ways.

I agree, but, his DZ, he is the S/L IE. I do see his point, though. We do occasionally hang students. When we do, we generally see an instant improvement in stability.