Cheach

Heatmiser had an AWFUL static line student- video

Now why didn't we think of that before???
Make the student do their own video, so we don't need a vidiot!
Brilliant!:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

At least you kept your shoes on for that jump!;)

Those aren't my shoes! I went straight there from SDD- so I had to borrow another guy's shoes. :P

****side note- I lost a shoe on exit at Skydive Dallas on Friday. :(
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Nice legs

Agreed.
We need another camera mounted on the foot so we can properly ogle the student.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

At least you kept your shoes on for that jump!;)

Those aren't my shoes! I went straight there from SDD- so I had to borrow another guy's shoes. :P

****side note- I lost a shoe on exit at Skydive Dallas on Friday. :(

Great video cheach.....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I still think he shoulda had the pilot try to shake ya off as he pushed...

That'll teach ya!

Just watch out for that step, word on the streets is skyflower_bloom JUST got her grill fixed!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

So... did anyone tell the candidate instructor its "Bad Form" to call a real student an "asshole"?

:P

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I sure did!!!

As for a foot mounted camera- I had lost a shoe the day before- so not on my list of plans!

So... did anyone tell the candidate instructor its "Bad Form" to call a real student an "asshole"?

:P

It's also bad form to be touching up the student:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well- ya see. There were these crazy pleather pants at wal-mart for 3 bucks in the kids section- so another jumper bought them and I wore them. Then he found those somewhere. I wore them. Kids tights- I seem to jump in them a lot.

edited to show original weird pants

Where did you get those pants ? :S

Jumpmaster really hosed her on the jumpsuit selection... something about tight clothes on a girl or something...:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

That is AWESOME! Lol.. yeah I would have been more scared of trying to maneuver back into the damn plane than escaping it asap.. anyway, highly commendable.

And don't female jumpers always wear spandex? Lol they always make me wear a skintight jumpsuit to fall faster so if I wore anything else but spandex leggings and a tight tank it would not fit on me... Granted all my spandex is black but more points for the rockin' colors! :P

So, do people in warm climes just not do the jumpsuit thing, or is that another C license privilege? :P Thanks for posting :D

Oh and don't mess with me Robert, lol, my mouth still hurts, I cringed looking at the damn step that whole video, when he reached out to shake her I almost cried. B|

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Oh trust me- I don't need to fall any faster. If I wore those pants on an rw jump- I would be all alone. :(

I wear a jumpsuit when the situation calls for one. I wasn't going to put one on it 100 degree weather just to get out at 3500. But we do have first jump students and what not wear jumpsuits. I use the term jumpsuit ever so loosely.

oh- and I didn't maneuver back in the plane. He solidly got me back in all on his own.