lpdwntnd

For some reason I'm back!

Been some time since I have posted due to my accident that was not my fault(Got smashed by a tractor trailor). Not going to be jumping this season due to my still numb legs, but still wanted to say hi to everyone and hope everyone is having a good time and being safe.
Stop looking at me

Been some time since I have posted due to my accident that was not my fault(Got smashed by a tractor trailor). Not going to be jumping this season due to my still numb legs, but still wanted to say hi to everyone and hope everyone is having a good time and being safe.

Sorry to hear about your accident...are you feeling better? Going to come back next season?B|

Wow, you're the first person I've ever "known" to be smashed by a tractor trailer. Do you start your story with, "no shit, there I was, I thought I was gonna die..."? ;)
It's good to hear you survived that accident. I hope you get your legs working how you like 'em again soon!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I knew someone that got whacked by an eighteen wheeler - but it was his fault. B| I hope you get better and I hope that you take this the best way possible - you think anyone cares that you were gone? ;);)

:):)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I doubt we ever met, But welcome back,and good luck with the healing!

BTW...ya don;t start a story with "got wacked by a simi", then leave us all hanging....what happened?

Damn right. Spill it! We wanna know the gory details! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sorry it took so long to reply, I don't get online a whole lot. I would post pictures of my girlfriends boobs if she wasn't my wife and would kill me:P

As for the accident his brakes went out and hit my car on the passanger side doing 50 or so. Don't remember it but that's what I was told. I don't have any pictures of the damage but my brother took a few pictures of the car I just have to get them. It sucked, the weather was just starting to look good and then got to spend over a month in the hospital and one big ass bill that keeps adding up. Not worried though, the company is covering it. Asides from the slight numbness in my legs I'm doing alright. That is suppose to go away with time I guess(still seems like it's taking forever). But I came out with a broken right femur, right lung was punctured, slight brain hemorrhage(which got all of my long hair chopped off, still pissed at that) and lower disc hemorrhage which I guess is causing the numbness. I'm thankful to have comeout as well as I did. My mind is all good but I still can't remember certain things, can't hold my tattoo machines without a shake, have a hard time with playing my guitars but I'm alive and I will overcome or relearn haha. I will get some pictures for all of you sick shits. It's brutal!

Stop looking at me