Nataly

Do you like your work colleagues?

I've mostly worked with super talented people. The team I'm with at the moment are not only uber competent, but also *awesome*/fun people to work with. Only had a few really unpleasant work colleague over the years - lucky me B|

If you've had a different experience, you are required to elaborate on why the person(s) was so horrible. Ideally this will involve an amusing anecdote :P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I don't have any work colleagues. :P

Woo hoo!! One for the "other" category :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I get along with most of them at work, there are a few idiots who i avoid but mostly they are cool people. As far as going and hanging out with any of them on a regular basis theres only one i really would calla "friend" the rest are just coworkers. So yEah i like them as people bt they are just work people. Thats all
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I don't have any work colleagues. :P

Woo hoo!! One for the "other" category :)

:D Well, at the last job I had, same one that I shared the story of the two flirts, most of my coworkers were great. It's a great company. Great pay, great benefits, everything you could think of, they had it.

There was just this one fucking asshole.... he was my supervisor. A product engineer managing half the department. None of the drafters liked his management style. We had the highest employee turnover rate in the entire company of 2500+ in our little department of 40 people. Drafters under him tended to stay between 1 to 5 years there with few exceptions, while the rest of the employees company-wide usually stay until retirement.

Eventually I got sick of his bullshit and my work performance suffered. When the overall manager made a lateral transfer to another dept, my supervisor and another manager were in line for his spot. The other manager won the job, and proceeded to do a department-wide audit, doing performance reviews of everybody.

When my turn came up, it wasn't good, obviously. Compounding the fact was the fucking prick was sitting in on the meeting and I felt intimidated. Later I typed up a long email explaining everything that had happened between the prick and me, and sent it to the manager. An hour later I was called back in, and had a different supervisor sit in with us instead. I was told I was fired. It felt like a load off my shoulders, never mind the fact that my first baby was on the way and I had a mortgage and car payments to keep up with.

Needless to say, I cleared out my cubicle after everyone else had left. At least the manager was nice about that. The next morning I found 10 emails on my home computer from coworkers wondering what the fuck happened to me. :D I told them all what happened. One week later they all told me the fucking prick supervisor got demoted and yanked out of his cushy corner office and dumped in a cubicle with the rest of them. Obviously some of them felt like they finally had the green light to share their own stories but they handled their jobs better than I did so they stayed. Turned out to be the prick's undoing. That was 5 years ago this week. I haven't worked full-time since. Not long after, the economy crashed and unemployment shot over 10%.

I did my part. No complaints about that. I still have my house and everything else, plus two beautiful little girls to look after. But someday I'll be back in the workforce somewhere. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think my coworker is crazy or did a lot of drugs in her younger years.

I tell the bbmsgr group about her all the time. i only get along with her because i have to but i would not be friends with her outside the office. I honestly think she is bipolar and needs medication.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I absolutely LOVE my coworkers! One is a bit of a drama queen, but, it's nothing I can't handle. The other doctors I work with are amazing. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better office staff!
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Yes, I have a great office w/ lots of great co-workers. Generally positive and happy to be there. Professional and work well as a team. There aren't any that I can't stand. A couple of them I am friends w/ outside of work. I've worked in enough places to know that this is rare and valuable.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I voted "most of them". I work with my family and my ex-husband. I'll just you all guess which one is the iffy person. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I voted "most of them". I work with my family and my ex-husband. I'll just you all guess which one is the iffy person. :P

How is the new home business down there? Tract homes are starting to pick up here but customs are still slow.

I get along with most of my coworkers, a couple of them annoy me sometimes so when that happens i send them to do the really dirty jobs:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

How is the new home business down there? Tract homes are starting to pick up here but customs are still slow.

Things are pretty slow this year. We have some small jobs, but we'd like to design and build an entire house again soon.

And to answer the question about working with my ex- we get along for the most part, especially from spending so many years sharing custody. I just learn to make it work, but I do prefer for him to be on a job and not in the office!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think my coworker is crazy or did a lot of drugs in her younger years.

I tell the bbmsgr group about her all the time. i only get along with her because i have to but i would not be friends with her outside the office. I honestly think she is bipolar and needs medication.

And we have so much fun telling her what to do to that co-worker. The shit we say in there has had me laughing so hard tears come out of my eyes. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mostly .... but I work for myself:P

Well, that's lucky then - would be pretty intolerable if you hated yourself! :ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Mostly .... but I work for myself:P

Well, that's lucky then - would be pretty intolerable if you hated yourself! :ph34r:

Yeah ... but the making up is fun ... um damn ......:$

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome