cocheese

World Kiss Pass Day

ok ok I was thinking we should organize a day to do this and have as many people as possible kissing in freefall at the same time.

Might be a good news clip for the sport.:P

Damn good idea...now figure out a day many can be at the DZ...

WAIT...I just realised, I have kiss passed , Dan BC, Tom Falzone, James Martin, Tony Dell, Jerry Mc Caulley, ........several other men.....

I am fucking Gay!:o My wife will be shocked!:S

That's great idea! My first air kiss - wait, I gotta drag out the old log-book - --twenty minutes of reminiscing later...ahhh, here it is!
Jump no. 26, 6/23/01, Alabama Skydiving (Pell City), C182,Javelin Manta 282:),2-way w/ Peanut.

"exit out of V w/ Peanut-great! Broke off, re-dock - had some descent problems at first. We came together + had great fun! First air kiss:)! 360 re-dock w/o pull 4k Great canopy ride nice landing" This is a transcription...
signed by Sandrah M Carriuh HEHE! Now let's talk about the first air ass-slap! David @ Monroe, GA, sigh...
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

Discuss.

I absolutely love kiss passes! :)

Are you going to Summerfest this year?

I want to go, but scheduling is going to be tight. I could use a little incentive:)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Discuss.

All of them cried and cried as they put their arms around Paul and kissed him affectionately. Acts 20:37

Moreover he kissed all his brethren, and wept upon them: and after that his brethren talked with him. Genesis 45:15

:$

Ok, I probably shouldn't tell this story because I am sure people will tell me how wrong I am... but I don't care.

So one of our pilots (who happened to be a good friend of mine too) decided to go through AFF. This kid grew up in skydiving/aviation, his dad was a skydiver, etc. He went through the first few categories of AFF rock solid.

I take him up on Cat D (believe it was D2). We are doing 180 degree turns. On the way to altitude I told Shawn that if he completed his 180 degree left turn, and 180 right turn by 9,000 feet (Cessna DZ - we exit at 10,500) then I would give him his first kiss pass.

I have never seen a student complete perfect stopping on the dime turns so quickly... At just above 9K he looked at me, pointed and did the "come here" motion with his hands in the air.

How could I not give him a kiss pass?!?!

Yeah, I know I violated all kinds of ethics.... but this was our pilot, a friend and an extraordinary student.

:):$
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Ok, I probably shouldn't tell this story because I am sure people will tell me how wrong I am... but I don't care.

So one of our pilots (who happened to be a good friend of mine too) decided to go through AFF. This kid grew up in skydiving/aviation, his dad was a skydiver, etc. He went through the first few categories of AFF rock solid.

I take him up on Cat D (believe it was D2). We are doing 180 degree turns. On the way to altitude I told Shawn that if he completed his 180 degree left turn, and 180 right turn by 9,000 feet (Cessna DZ - we exit at 10,500) then I would give him his first kiss pass.

I have never seen a student complete perfect stopping on the dime turns so quickly... At just above 9K he looked at me, pointed and did the "come here" motion with his hands in the air.

How could I not give him a kiss pass?!?!

Yeah, I know I violated all kinds of ethics.... but this was our pilot, a friend and an extraordinary student.

:):$

Simple motivational therapy....no problem!B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Ketosgawk

Oh yeah, t-t-teacher stop that screamin'
Teacher don't you see? Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell but I am doing well
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this

Ow! Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad
I'm hot for teacher
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher

-Van Halen, 1984

Why belly flyin? Head down kisses passes are awesome :)
O
I would surely break some facial bone or another...and I don't like blood at 230mph, teehee _I only have two head downs logged, so I am a serious liability, haha! Fun fun fun, though! Only Brian (sigh) at Taylorville would pull that off with me flitting and flapping and such the whole way down, ha!
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?