silent_pumpkin

Products that should be invented

Why are auto insurance rates for men higher than women, if women are so incompetent at driving? Ever wonder...

Nope-came too close to wrecking trying to avoid oblivious women drivers too many times. Just cuz you ain't IN the crash don't mean that you didn't CAUSE the crash. Now, quit typing before your hands get too tired to fold clothes and stir pots.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I was going more for the obvious... an automatic 'main' packing machine! Reserves would, of course, be done by riggers.:)

Chuck

Bill Booth said he had plans for an automatic packing machine. It would pack a canopy in just 4 seconds. But it took 10 minutes to open. :)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I was going more for the obvious... an automatic 'main' packing machine! Reserves would, of course, be done by riggers.:)

Chuck

Bill Booth said he had plans for an automatic packing machine. It would pack a canopy in just 4 seconds. But it took 10 minutes to open. :)

That's funny! Bill Booth is an extaordinary individual with a great sense of humor.

Chuck

Why are auto insurance rates for men higher than women, if women are so incompetent at driving? Ever wonder...

simple, we are more likely to speed. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I never watched 'Star Trek'. Those rats! they stole my idea!>:([:/]:D

Chuck

Don't you hate it when some one else has your idea before you do. ;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

The only accident I've been in was because of a women driver. She made a left turn in front of me, and I couldn't see her until she was in the intersection 20' in front of me.

So you boned her? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I only know of incompetent drivers, both male and female. Men tend to be more aggressive and women soft/careful...maybe to the point of oblivion. My brother in law weaves in and out of traffic at 20mph+ the speed limit and has been in 3 accidents w/ many speeding tickets. I haven't been in any accidents - nor caused any, always defensive and aware of who's around me and trying to anticipate future moves. Guess I'm just an anomaly.

And try to look cool by showing off your mad driving skillz whereas women just want to get from A to B.

Pretty much hit the nail on that. I used to be like that. Now I'm more like the latter. Have to be, when you have two young kids along. :P

However, back in the day, I have seen women drive like banshees. Even had a road rage incident with a woman that did not like it when I passed her using the right lane and tried everything in the book to get me back. She never did. :ph34r:

Yeah, I just know more men than women who are aggressive drivers. But there are bad drivers, male and female. My brother-in-law who has 2 young daughters (my sweet nieces) will drive a little less aggressively with the family in the car, but only because my sister will bitch him out if he goes too far.

The only accident I've been in was because of a women driver. She made a left turn in front of me, and I couldn't see her until she was in the intersection 20' in front of me.

So you boned her? :ph34r:

It was all over in 3 seconds...again
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I was a good wifey so hubby is letting me out to play...or he's tied up in bed waiting for me :ph34r:

Nice!

Also, not many people get their first ever thread to catch on fire.

:DB|

You guys are missing the obvious. A transporter!

Get to wrk instantly. Get to the DZ instantly. Guess what? Transport to altitude and be in freefall when you materialize! Couple that with the self-packing parachute from the latest Star Trek and you could get in a phenomenal number of jumps per day.

If you had a transporter, you may not even need a rig! Think about it, lay your 4-way or 8-way down on the transporter pad already in formation w/ grips for the first point. Transport to 12.5. Away y'all go crankin' points and then have the transporter set to beam y'all back safely to the pad at 2k. No rig, no packing required. ;)

:S

:D

Now, quit typing before your hands get too tired to fold clothes and stir pots.

. . . and the bringing of beer, well that and clean that kitchen - you made a mess when you made me a sammich!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You guys are missing the obvious. A transporter!

Get to wrk instantly. Get to the DZ instantly. Guess what? Transport to altitude and be in freefall when you materialize! Couple that with the self-packing parachute from the latest Star Trek and you could get in a phenomenal number of jumps per day.

If you had a transporter, you may not even need a rig! Think about it, lay your 4-way or 8-way down on the transporter pad already in formation w/ grips for the first point. Transport to 12.5. Away y'all go crankin' points and then have the transporter set to beam y'all back safely to the pad at 2k. No rig, no packing required. ;)

:S

:D

Or a portable wind tunnel (recirculating with heat/ac) that you can fit a > 16 way BFR in, that runs off hopes and dreams and folds up into something the size of a credit card.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

What if the transporter has a malfunction? :S

There could be a reserve transporter with automatic failover capability!!!

I like your idea!