andyturner

This is sick :0)

You mean the fact that you confused me by underlining your link without making it an actual link?

That IS sick! :P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Please Help:$

Nope. I refuse to encourage/enable the continued proliferation of xtranormal videos. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sorry I'm a retarded CRW jumper. Please Help:$

Ok. Wait 45 seconds before pulling.

Then do CRW?

Yes, I always did CRW after a normal RW jump.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I demand to be reimbursed for 2min 20sec of my life.:|

Dude, you're on dz.com. It's not like in those 2 minutes you were gonna cure cancer.

I was actually on Youtube for those 2min 20sec. I easily could have been watching something WAY better. I demand reimbursment for the entertainment I could have had during that time.
Muff #5048