OlympiaStoica

Weekend Numbers - August 7th - 8th 2010

:)
12 4-way videos on Saturday and 8 on Sunday. I feel like I was hit by a truck, but my video is getting better and it was a shiteload of fun! Plus I got to spend the weekend with the most awesomest girl I know, so life's pretty frick'n good right nowB|
I got nuthin

0:32:0

Started the weekend a little early and did some jumping with friends at another dropzone on Thursday.....

1 wingsuit
1 tracking dive
1 RW jump
3 Freefly jumps
4 AFF jumps
7 tandem videos
14 tandems

Cancer 101 happens this week....still time to help out with this is you want :)

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

0-10-0

Got to Jump with John and Valinda Mitchell on sunday! Was a jumpers 500th so it was extra cooll :)

Bought Leap for Lupus Raffle tickets and im gonna win the 50% off an Infinity SWEET ;););)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Nunya:10::D

Let's see....

1 AFF
1 H&P after 3 static line students
2 Coach
1 Fun RW
5 Tandem Video jumps

We had a group of 16 come out for annual "What the Hell Day" A group of ladies pick a fun adventure every year on a particular day and this year was skydiving. They were a fun group - I asked them to adopt me for next years "What the Hell Day". We later discovered they were all recovering alcoholics and addicts and also lesbians. We had one 70 year old lady do a kick ass job on her tandem.

So I decided I wanted to start shooting some tandem video so I hopped on all the loads where they weren't paying for tandem video. I ended up selling 3 of my 5 videos after the fact. So :D for first tandem video and first paid video - now I need to invest in my own equipment.

Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:(:7:0

2 RW - a 5-way and a 4-way holding it down slot perfect & representing for the darksiders

5 FF

Radio/paddled a couple of IAD students and videoed - debreifed some freefall students on thier landings

Packed some tandems in the 119 deg F corner of the hangar and I think my wingloading went down a bit.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

0:0:0 (stayed home, made beer)

>Shot video for a team at the Dallas Super Cup, and came home with GOLD!

A few weeks ago I did video for an SSL meet, and they were shorthanded so I agreed to do back to backs to cover two teams.

I came home with a gold _and_ a silver!

ONE VOLKWAGEN LT35 MOTORHOME B|B|B|B|B|

Your toys are getting bigger Squeak! :)
By motorhome standards (esp, there in the USofA) it's only a baby sized one. but it has EVERYTHING i need B|B| Bed, Kitchen Shower/Toilet and AC :)A trailer for the bikes and it's complete:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

13:0

17, if you count Thursday and Monday. Tracking dives, sitflying, some belly, couple horny gorillas, a few hop n pops, and a 6-way hybrid. Pied my friend on her 100th too B|. Got to jump with a bunch of people for the first time, which is always good. :)

:$:10:0 ---- and i was proud of those 10 jumps but compared to the rest of you i am totally slacking....of course i did 20 the prior week at Lp.......;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

We were on the road to Utah, selling raffle tickets and seeing friends and family. Saturday the thunderstorms weathered us out, but Sunday was perfect, and we got 3 jumps from SD Arizona's Twin Otter while it was visiting Brian Wallace's DZ in Ogden, Utah. On the second one, my 19 y.o. nephew made his first tandem, something that had been weathered out the last two times we've tried to get him in the air. I think he had a great time. Now he wants to learn to skydive like his older brother.

First shot is V and me with our 2 nephews. The young man in the red jumpsuit is his older brother, who has 60+ jumps. The next pic is, of course, the jump. I didn't have a camera setup, so I just held onto my Nikon Cool Pix camera and took snapshots on the way down. Not too bad, eh? And no, that's not :D because I've done that before. :P

We also got to jump with Mike Miller (Millertime24) and John Olson (catfishhunter) and the legendary Jim Fonnesbeck and a whole bunch of other great Utah peeps. B|

To all the Utah DZ's, thanks for the great hospitality, and thanks to all of you who picked up some raffle tickets. Good luck to you all. :)

51 over the last 7 days! I love skydiving vacations

51 jumps in a week at your jump numbers is friggin AWESOME.
Nice workB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?