uwillneverknow

Ever find yourself at 3500 and all of the sudden remeber hiding 120 worth of weed in your pc the night before?

LOL:S
is it wrong of me to actually consider pulling my reserve because a reserve repack would be cheaper than losing the weed?
I said fuck it and pulled my main anyway. The weed unfortunately went in. Blue skies marry jane....blue skies...
This is a true story. I had thought about posting it in the "in memory of" fourm but quickly realized this would be very disrespectful.

I knew a guy who went to the ParaSki meet one year.
He carried cash for the trip, and when he left the hotel room on the first evening, he hid it under a main container flap.
He remembered this around pull time the next day.:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

is it wrong of me to actually consider pulling my reserve because a reserve repack would be cheaper than losing the weed?
I said fuck it and pulled my main anyway. The weed unfortunately went in. Blue skies marry jane....blue skies...
This is a true story. I had thought about posting it in the "in memory of" fourm but quickly realized this would be very disrespectful.

you can only blame the Mary Jane, if she didnt take up so much of your brain power and make you forget things, then it wont happen, just dont let it happen again!
IHYD

...and I thought I'm the only guy who gets nervous when they swab my rig at the airport! :ph34r:

In MY case it's pyro residue from jumping demos at night...gets some strange TSA questions but no cavity searches. :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There will be some very happy birds falling off branches tonight....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You probably could have just repacked the pc in the plane..... OK, maybe not a good idea.

But perhaps the lost weed will brighten someone else's day. Sounds like you didn't need it anyway. :P

A local farmer will have a more profitable crop this year.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Yes twice like a dumb ass. >:( Did not think of using the reserve. Would been a good idea.

wow I'd think you'd learn after the first time

He was probably stoned the second time and forgot... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No. :|

Ya know the data panel pocket (where ya keep your reserve card) makes a nice storage area
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

...and I thought I'm the only guy who gets nervous when they swab my rig at the airport! :ph34r:

In MY case it's pyro residue from jumping demos at night...gets some strange TSA questions but no cavity searches. :)

.......... yet

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Guys, the first time that TSA finds ANY kind of contraband in a rig, they're going to start opening BOTH containers on EVERY rig that any skydiver tries to take on an airliner. Please, people: show a little consideration for the rest of us, okay?

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

This is a true story.

If this is a true story, then you are a tremendous asshole.

First of all, if you spent $120 on a bag of weed that would fit in your BOC, you got ripped off.

If you didn't get ripped off, and you could fit the bag in your BOC, then your BOC is waaay too loose.

In either case - tremendous asshole.

not true.. it really depends on what you're buying... times have changed since the 60's. we don't smoke the leaves anymore.

I remember an 1/8 of really good stuff was going for $80-120 back in the early 90's...

(I mean I had heard that .....:))
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

This is a true story.

If this is a true story, then you are a tremendous asshole.

First of all, if you spent $120 on a bag of weed that would fit in your BOC, you got ripped off.

If you didn't get ripped off, and you could fit the bag in your BOC, then your BOC is waaay too loose.

In either case - tremendous asshole.

LMAO! You're really showing your age old man!
Blue skies,
Keith Medlock