Airman1270

I told a cop to mind his own business. What happens next?

I can't call that an accurate analogy at all. You can't compare attire to race, don't be silly.

While I see no relevance on the colour of the policeman, I don't see a reason to get that uptight about the mentioning of colour. Even though OP has some issues with colour clearly feeling the need to add it.

I'd request that people refrain from using racist terms though...

Such terms as "young fuckhead nigga", are definitely not acceptable. And as per the site policy 'blatant racism' is prohibited, and it doesn't get more blatant than a sentence like that.

So please try remain civil.

This thread is on a fast track to the SC.

"

meh - without the tone of the conversation, it sounds like the other guy had justification and you were being out of line.

As for the badge, he could have been showing that badge in order to get you to listen.

worst case, you both were being asses

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

meh - without the tone of the conversation, it sounds like the other guy had justification and you were being out of line.

As for the badge, he could have been showing that badge in order to get you to listen.

He could have been showing the badge to try to put you more at ease, as opposed to some one just walking up to you while you are carrying the money you just collected.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He could have been showing the badge to try to put you more at ease, as opposed to some one just walking up to you while you are carrying the money you just collected.

I never thought about that. I always invite pizza delivery people to come inside while we make the transaction. Sometimes they are reluctant or politely refuse and I never gave it a thought until one kid looked SUPER nervous and said "Ummm...are you going to rob me?"
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I always invite pizza delivery people to come inside while we make the transaction. Sometimes they are reluctant or politely refuse and I never gave it a thought until one kid looked SUPER nervous and said "Ummm...are you going to rob me?"

See, that's the kind of bush league shit that gives professional robbers a bad name.

>2) Why should I genuflect to such abuse?

?? No one suggested you should. Just leaving would have been the hot ticket. The only thing that would have taken any damage was your ego.

>3) No, race is irrelevant (I think) but I never back down from slapping
>political correctness in the face.

Racism is indeed slapping political correctness in the face. Racism and political correctness are both overreactions to the same issue, just in opposite directions. It's sort of like verbally abusing women to give a "slap in the face" to feminism.

I was forced off the road by some young fuckhead cunt

Disgusting. I hate to break it to you, but trash is trash is trash. And, judging by your statement, I'd say you're all too familiar with 'trailer trash'.

I have a nice home in a quiet rural area, more often than not, it's the country bumpkin rednecks that are a problem in the area. They zoom up and down the road at over 50 mph and dump trash along the road along my property. Yeah, they are trailer trash people. :|

Edited. Would the statement attributed to me above be an improvement? And no, it's not directed at you at all. I do see you're up in the Northeast US. Have you ever spent any time in the deep south? It's a whole different world down here. I'm actually a nice guy, albeit with a strong opinion of certain people, not because of race, but because of behavior. Obviously I used the wrong word.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was forced off the road by some young fuckhead nigga

Disgusting. I hate to break it to you, but trash is trash is trash. And, judging by your statement, I'd say you're all too familiar with 'trailer trash'.

So, is Ghetto Trash and acceptable term. I want to stay on the right side of the PC police.

I was forced off the road by some young fuckhead nigga

Caitlin - You are a beautiful woman and welcome to the forums. But you have to take Billy with a huge dose of salt. He says all kinds of stuff he doesn't mean. It's just to get a rise out of people. He's really a good guy. Even if he is a bit infatuated with sick and twisted stuff...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I lived in the Perris Ghetto for many years. So yes, Ghetto Trash is an acceptable term . . .

NickD :)

Ghetto trash, and Skygods were in the same sentence. so hard to group them with white trash, niggas, and whatever package folks feell like using !;)B|

>Out of respect for the company whose uniform I was wearing I kept my
>comments brief, but was tempted to remind him not to threaten me any
>further, as I know where he lives.

I think it's pretty sad that someone would threaten to hurt someone else (or their family) based on a parking dispute. People like that end up shooting each other on LA freeways.

It's a fact of life, and it thins the gene pool. People get shot on the freeways because most of them deserve it. Yes, I've spent my time on SoCal freeways, and there are a lot of assholes there. Most seem to think the freeway was put there for them, and everyone else just gets to use it.Think what you want, but my opinion is Fuck'em. And no, I'm not a particularly nice person these days. Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you...including on the freeway.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Not everyone is a sheeple.
A cop pulling a badge for a momentarily blocked parking spot is a pussy.

The world should not revolve around a dick with a badge.

:S

BINGO!!!!!!!

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Have you ever spent any time in the deep south? It's a whole different world down here.

Truth! Though most won't admit it for fear of being labeled racist. I don't go out of my way to inflame racial tension, but if that's what it is to begin with, then call a spade a spade (No pun intended, but you can take it how ever you like).

G. Jones

We go out of our way these days to save weak links

.................................................................................

Were you referring to all the slow pedestrians in Vancouver?

The pedestrians that WALK SLOWLY in front of moving motor vehicles?

I swear that Vancouver pedestrians walk at half their normal pace in cross-walks!

We go out of our way these days to save weak links

.................................................................................

Were you referring to all the slow pedestrians in Vancouver?

The pedestrians that WALK SLOWLY in front of moving motor vehicles?

I swear that Vancouver pedestrians walk at half their normal pace in cross-walks!

Same thing in Iraq, Houston and about everywhere I've lived.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message