npgraphicdesign

Skymama is...

...by far one of the sexiest, alluring and most attractive women I've met. To y'all that are afraid of her...don't be. You are either complete wusses or you have never talked to a real woman aside from having to give one your credit card number. She's not intimidating at all, but quite the opposite. B|

P.S. Please don't ban me.:D:ph34r:

...by far one of the sexiest, alluring and most attractive women I've met. To y'all that are afraid of her...don't be. You are either complete wusses or you have never talked to a real woman aside from having to give one your credit card number. She's not intimidating at all, but quite the opposite. B|

Are you a hot russian chick yet?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

She's not intimidating at all, but quite the opposite.

Really? She scared the shit out of me when I first met her.

Ah yes - Eloy 02-03 Xmas Boogie . . . fun times.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

She's not intimidating at all, but quite the opposite.

She was very nice when I met her the first time. Now you, I was scared to death of...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Are you a hot russian chick yet?

I already told you which website to go to if youre looking for that.
:P

Wow! :$
I never expected this when I woke up this morning. What a nice way to start a Monday. Thank you so much for your generous comments, it was a pleasure to meet you also. Sorry I wasn't in the jumping mood, you'll just have to come back and try again!

To y'all that are afraid of her...don't be.

That cracks me up. I'm just a soccer mom! Which reminds me, I need to change my avatar since you told me I'm better looking in person. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, you got over that fear real quick. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

helpful and thoughtful
and a person with a great smile and quick laugh ...B| and a great sense of humor and cameraderie...
She's a fine skydiver , safe and competent,:| and one who absolutley realizes the Wonder and Joy which the sport can bring... above and beyond the freefalling part and the parachuting part...

it's about the people,,, PEOPLE!!!!!B|:)

Plus i get the idea that she's a solid and fantastic Mama.. to her own children...:)
met her once....and it felt like we knew each other,, since.... forever...

will surely look forward to crossing paths with skymama...again ..
she truly IS a JOY!!!:$:$:)
jt

hahaha
you'd have to torture me first...!!

Plus IF i told ya' then i'd have to spend the Rest of my LIFE!!!! looking over my shoulder for normiss....:o:S[:/];);)... cause then HE might wanna torture me too..!!! as well as the entire Assembly of those , to whom skymama is Dear !!....( in other words... just about EVERYbody who knows her!!!! )

p.s. it was innocent.. but it was bonding..:)and never to be forgotten...:o:)
jmy
A 3914
D 12122

I wanted to see her, but she would not come down to the strip club.
I was very hurt.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

...by far one of the sexiest, alluring and most attractive women I've met. To y'all that are afraid of her...don't be.

She is a beauty, I'll give you that. However, if you piss her off, she will have no problems saying "fuck you" to your face.

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

...by far one of the sexiest, alluring and most attractive women I've met. To y'all that are afraid of her...don't be.

She is a beauty, I'll give you that. However, if you piss her off, she will have no problems saying "fuck you" to your face.

:D

Atleast, thats what you thought she said.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message