futuredivot

I fucking hate this industry that I love

These quotes did make me laugh "Maclean was considered one of the air racing and aerobatic communities' most vibrant and passionate characters"..."known at the Race Airport for his expressive Latino temperament"

The last time I saw him we were nearly screaming at each other over a disagreement we were having. He stopped cold-a huge grin broke over his face and he said "Shane, I love you friend-but you ARE wrong."
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

These quotes did make me laugh "Maclean was considered one of the air racing and aerobatic communities' most vibrant and passionate characters"..."known at the Race Airport for his expressive Latino temperament"

The last time I saw him we were nearly screaming at each other over a disagreement we were having. He stopped cold-a huge grin broke over his face and he said "Shane, I love you friend-but you ARE wrong."

Sorry man [:/] - my condolences to all his family & friends. After reading the article & your reflections I came away with the sense that he was definitely an interesting character, & an all around good person.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of