JohnnyMarko

Song help

nice video. did you try typing some of the lyrics into google? thats how i usually find songs. might take a couple tries
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Shazam iPhone app?

That would help, if I was cool enough to have an iPhone

It's an Android app too. But I just ran it through on my Droid and Shazam didn't recognize it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That song is called "On Tour" by Bliss n Eso.

Thanks friend...

And to those who didn't like the song, Im young, sue me...its not the 1940's anymore

That's o.k. I heard it from my folks when I was young about 'the Rolling Stones', 'The Who', 'Led Zeppelin' and a few others. Each generation has their 'own'.

Chuck

Thanks friend...

And to those who didn't like the song, Im young, sue me...its not the 1940's anymore

That's o.k. I heard it from my folks when I was young about 'the Rolling Stones', 'The Who', 'Led Zeppelin' and a few others. Each generation has their 'own'.

Chuck[/reply

In the words of the great Bob Dylan...."O the times they are a-changin'"

cheers mate
-Johnny

Thanks friend...

Chuck[/reply

In the words of the great Bob Dylan...."O the times they are a-changin'"

cheers mate
-Johnny

Yes, they are. I've tried, to honestly listen to some of the 'new stuff' and my old hears don't quite get it. Then too, it's no longer 'my generation'.

Chuck

Thanks friend...

That's too bad, since the 1930s-1940s was the golden era for big band, swing and then the 50s saw the birth of modern jazz.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thanks friend...

That's too bad, since the 1930s-1940s was the golden era for big band, swing and then the 50s saw the birth of modern jazz.

ooooooooooooooooooookay

Thanks friend...

The '30's and '40's also brought blues from the 'juke joints' to the public ear. Which led to 'Rock n' roll'. I'm still, trying to figure-out where some of todays music (?) came from. Most of it sounds like a cross between Cape Canaveral and castrating pigs in a metal building!

Chuck