JohnMitchell

Vskydiver's LFL Gear Raffle

Thanks, Pat, she got hold of me.:)
Hey Peeps, V and I are road tripping down to Utah tomorrow, visit some old friends, make a few jumps and sell some tickets. If you PM me to buy tickets, it might be a few days before I get back. Thanks to all that are participating. I'm really pleased and excited about the raffle this year. If you can make it to Kapowsin on the 21st, we'll have long sleeve Leap for Lupus shirts, a great dinner, beer and a band to go with the raffle. And if it doesn't rain, we're gonna skydiver too. :D:D

Hi Everyone,

I just got an email from Les Stachyra from Aerodyne. Those great folks are in the raffle again, this time with three chances to win 25% off any Aerodyne product. And Aerodyne has it all.B|

Thanks again to all you folks buying the tickets. Bosie people, GrannyintheSky will be selling them this weekend at Star. V and I will be at Skydive Utah and Skydive Ogden this weekend. Come see me and get a chance to win.:)

John when will you be in Ogden? We have the Otter all weekend :) Me and Lora will be there all weekend

We'll be up there Sunday. Hope you get to #900 that day.B|

We just got in some new prizes. Body Sport USA has generously donated 3 50% off coupons, one for a Comp Suit, one for a Crater Suit, and one for a pair of FreeFly Pants. How cool is that? B| A big thanks to Mickey and Jamie Thomas of Body Sport USA.:)

Got 6 so far. Weather has slowed/stopped jumping for a minute. Want to get 4 more today so all I need is six tomorrow. We are looking forward to seeming you guys. Oh Annette was out today. Told her you guys are coming tomorrow so maybe she'll be out as well.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Just bumping this one for a worthy cause. Got to jump with John and Vallinda today and am so happy I was able to jump with them. Comon guys. Get some tickets. You may win some really cool stuff or at least a pretty huge discount on gear while helping research along for one of our own.

John, V, GREAT time jumping with you guys. You're always welcome back here whenever you can make it out. Maybe next time we can get dinner.:)

Muff #5048

It was awesome to finally jump with you Millertime! Thanks for carrying my gear back after I landed. I'm still trying to recover from that high altitude. [:/] Hopefully we'll be able to jump with you again soon! B| I'll keep you posted when we're going to be back down there.

We're going to try to go out to West Plains to jump this weekend. But unless I start feeling better I'll probably have to just watch. :( Because of course you won't be there to carry my stuff when I land! :D

I'm glad you were able to get some tickets this time! ;) Thanks for your support! :)

Yes, you did.B|

Thanks.:)
Hey Everyone,

A few more last minute prizes have come in. So here's a current, up to the minute list of what's in the raffle. I bet everyone can find something they like in this one.B|

Leap for Lupus 2010 Raffle Prize List
Need not be present to win. Drawing held Aug. 21st @ KAS

Velocity Sports Equipment, 50% off coupon for a custom Infinity Rig

UPT, 2 Chances to win 30% off base/15% off accessories discount coupons for a custom Vector 3

Vigil, 30% off a Vigil AAD

Larsen & Brusgaard, a VISO II

Larsen & Brusgaard, an Altitrack

Alti-2, 2 Chances to win 25% off an N3 altimeter

ChutingStar Enterprises, a Contour HD Camera and instructional DVD's

Hypoxic, a Hypeye D Pro camera control

Performance Designs, SkySystems carbon fiber Factory Diver Helmet, Large

Performance Designs, Hydration Backpack

Skydive Eloy, 10 minutes tunnel time and a free tandem jump

iFly SF Bay, 10 minutes tunnel time

Bonehead, $75 off certificate

Body Sport USA, 50% off Competition Jump Suit with Options
50% off Crater Jump Suit with Options
50% off Free Fly Pants with Options

Flite Suit, 2 Chances to win 50% off custom jumpsuit discount coupon

Flite Suit, 2 Chances to win 25% off custom jumpsuit discount coupon

EG Skysuits, 2 Chances to win 50% off In-Stock jump suit

ParaGear, 2 Chances to win $25 gift certificate

Tickets $5 each or 5 for $20.See John or Valinda Mitchell to purchase tickets, or contact John at 253-948-2754 or [email protected] or PM me on DZ.com.

A big thanks to all the manufacturers and suppliers in our sport that help us make this happen. We could never do it without them. :)
Another big thanks to all that have bought tickets. This really is a cause near and dear to my heart.

John Mitchell

It was awesome to finally jump with you Millertime! Thanks for carrying my gear back after I landed. I'm still trying to recover from that high altitude. [:/] Hopefully we'll be able to jump with you again soon! B| I'll keep you posted when we're going to be back down there.

We're going to try to go out to West Plains to jump this weekend. But unless I start feeling better I'll probably have to just watch. :( Because of course you won't be there to carry my stuff when I land! :D

I'm glad you were able to get some tickets this time! ;) Thanks for your support! :)

yeah but at westplains you will have doc to carry your gear if needed ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

yeah but at westplains you will have doc to carry your gear if needed ;)

:$ You guys are awesome! This is why I'm still able to skydive. It takes a village to keep me in the air! :D My lungs have a bit of inflammation in them lately. It's kind of taking it out of me. >:( Can't wait to see you this weekend!!B|

Hey, our bags are packed. We'll be heading your way soon.

V and I will be jumping at West Plains this weekend, just outside of Spokane. Drop in and get some raffle tickets, if you like.

Rosa, thanks for your wonderful donation to the cause. You're a sweetheart. :)

Everyone be safe and have a fun weekend. See ya Sunday night for the Weekend Numbers.;)

Last couple of days for tickets. PM me if you like to get in the drawing, which will be this Saturday night at Kapowsin Air Sports in Shelton, WA. And a big thanks to all you great people who bought tickets already. It's a great raffle for an even greater cause.

John Mitchell :)

Hey there,

Just FYI that I am still in and interested; sorry for the delayed follow-up, but the paypal money should be in your account ($20 for the 5 tix) as of around 9:30 pm your time today (Thursday- I am later time zone than you) and I sent you a PM and also an email w/ the info requested, just wanted to post here to ensure you see it as I know today is the last day to order the tickets.

Thanks again, awesome job to you and V for organizing this, and wish I could be there in person! Enjoy the event everyone, and keep on fighting the good fight and stay healthy Valinda! :)
Blue Skies!!
R

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Thanks so much, we got your tix in the hat.

Once again, here's the prize list, with quite a few local prizes besides. If you don't win half off a rig or a great new helmet or altimeter, you could get dinner for two at a number of great local restaurants, or even a new stainless steel barbecue. B|

Velocity Sports Equipment, 50% off coupon for a custom Infinity Rig

UPT, 2 Chances to win 30% off base/15% off accessories discount coupons for a custom Vector 3

Vigil, 30% off a Vigil AAD

Aerodyne, 3 chances to win 25% off any Aerodyne product

Larsen & Brusgaard, a VISO II

Larsen & Brusgaard, an Altitrack

Alti-2, 2 Chances to win 25% off an N3 altimeter

ChutingStar Enterprises, a Contour HD Camera and instructional DVD's

Hypoxic, a Hypeye D Pro camera control

Performance Designs, SkySystems carbon fiber Factory Diver Helmet, Large

Skydive Eloy, 10 minutes tunnel time and a free tandem jump

iFly SF Bay, 10 minutes tunnel time
Leap for Lupus 2010 Raffle Prize List
Need not be present to win. Drawing held Aug. 21st @ KAS

Performance Designs, Hydration Backpack

Bonehead, $75 off certificate

Body Sport USA, 50% off Competition Jump Suit with Options
50% off Crater Jump Suit with Options
50% off Free Fly Pants with Options

Flite Suit, 2 Chances to win 50% off custom jumpsuit discount coupon

Flite Suit, 2 Chances to win 25% off custom jumpsuit discount coupon

EG Skysuits, 2 Chances to win 50% off In-Stock jump suit

ParaGear, 2 Chances to win $25 gift certificate

Thanks to all you folks who have purchased tickets. I can't wait to see everyone that can make it to the boogie and dinner Saturday night. And as always, a huge thanks to the all the great companies that have so generously donated prizes.

John Mitchell

And the winners are:

*Velocity Sports Equipment, 50% off coupon for a custom Infinity container. (Won by Jen C.)
*UPT, 2 Chances to win 30% off base/15% off accessories discount coupons for a custom Vector 3 (won by Jason S. and Chris E.)
*Vigil, 30% off a Vigil AAD (won by Jim C.)
*Aerodyne, 3 chances to win 25% off any Aerodyne product (won by Gus, Rex and John D.)
*Larsen & Brusgaard, a VISO II (won by Lisa S.)
*Larsen & Brusgaard, an Altitrack (won by Cindy B)
*Alti-2, 2 Chances to win 25% off an N3 altimeter (won by Gus and Lisa S.)
*ChutingStar Enterprises, a Contour HD Camera and instructional DVD's (won by JT)
*Hypoxic, a Hypeye D Pro camera control (won by Steven Y.)
*Performance Designs, SkySystems carbon fiber Factory Diver Helmet, Large (won by Don S.)
*Performance Designs, Hydration Backpack (won by Rick W.)
*Skydive Eloy, 10 minutes tunnel time and a free tandem jump (won by Gus)
*iFly SF Bay, 10 minutes tunnel time (won by Andy M.)
*Bonehead, $75 off certificate (won by Sheleigh H.)
*Body Sport USA, 50% off Competition Jump Suit with Options (won by Gail L.)
*50% off Crater Jump Suit with Options (won by Lesa M.)
*50% off Free Fly Pants with Options (won by Billy V.)
*Flite Suit, 2 Chances to win 50% off custom jumpsuit discount coupon (won by David P and D’Arcy)
*EG skysuits 2 chances to win 50% off stock jumpsuit (won by Tyler L. and Jared J.)
*Paragear, 2 chances to win $25 gift certificate (won by Chris E. and Shane S.)

Thanks for everyone's support with this! I wish you all could have made it to the boogie. We had an amazing time. The dinner was total Northwest food, crab, salmon, oysters, clams, smoked trout with a bunch of other stuff we pushed aside to make room for more seafood. Beer aplenty!!! Live band that was amazing! Plus SUNSHINE AND LOTS OF JUMPING!!! B| If you are on facebook, I posted a few pics. Just go to my profile and you can view them. (vskydiver)

It really was a great time. After 3 years of rain, we jumped our tails off and danced all night. Thanks to Brett Martin and his rockin' band, the Two Minute Miracles for playing 'til 1:30 in the morning. I think everyone had a great time out on the floor. I know I did.B|

Vskydiver didn't mention that the raffle had some great local prizes, too, from Sun Path shirts and hats, free dinners at many local restaurants, a stainless steel barbecue, reserve repacks, even a free custom RW suit from Valinda herself.B| So next year, if you can make it in person, we'd love to see you there.

Thanks to everyone out there for helping us make this year's Leap for Lupus a huge success.

And for all you out-of-town winners, I'll be mailing the prizes out to you this week. That means you, Billy Vance. :)
John Mitchell:)

It really was a great time. After 3 years of rain, we jumped our tails off and danced all night. Thanks to Brett Martin and his rockin' band, the Two Minute Miracles for playing 'til 1:30 in the morning. I think everyone had a great time out on the floor. I know I did.B|

Vskydiver didn't mention that the raffle had some great local prizes, too, from Sun Path shirts and hats, free dinners at many local restaurants, a stainless steel barbecue, reserve repacks, even a free custom RW suit from Valinda herself.B| So next year, if you can make it in person, we'd love to see you there.

Thanks to everyone out there for helping us make this year's Leap for Lupus a huge success.

And for all you out-of-town winners, I'll be mailing the prizes out to you this week. That means you, Billy Vance. :)
John Mitchell:)

I think I od'ed on the salmon and smoked trout.. GAWD that is some good stuff.. I could not believe it was that hard to get people to eat it.... sheesh

Thanks again John and Valinda for a great time... you two really do restore my faith in humanity.

LOVED the local prizes:)
Mebbe I can learn how to fly camera like Norm Kent:):)

I especially like the trade for the Sunpath gear bag I won... WOOHOO... Thanks Gus:)