Yoshi

IMMMMMM Baaaaaaaaaccccckkkk!

Whats up peeps? been a while, but Im back in force... have my tandem current and gettin the knees in the breeze again after a 4 year break! Cant wait to see my friends in the sky!

Thanks:) I finally decided after moving back to Houston in March that I needed to get in the air... so my first dive was a recurrancy (pretty fun video on FB - Yoshi Yasuda if you wanna search) and the next few were tandem recurrency... (Even more fun video on FB...lol)

Thanks to Boston for litterally grabbing your toes on exit on my tandem refresher... but oh yeah.. I flew that shtuff! lmao

Thanks man... Its been a wild ride.... I now have a three year old (well she will be august 13th...) and with relocating twice across the country it took me out of skydiving (along with other reason that those of you who have been around long enough should know)...

Im glad to be back!

Whats up peeps? been a while, but Im back in force... have my tandem current and gettin the knees in the breeze again after a 4 year break! Cant wait to see my friends in the sky!

Christ... you again.....sheesh

DUUDE stay safe..... no stupid shit this time.. ok????:)

Amazon- stupid? Lol. I've toned down.. I have a kiddo now so I wont be pushing my limits near as far..;)

Beerlight- I did finish my private, almost my commercial and instrument bu haven't flown in a couple years now... Long story but the bankruptcy of silverstate put a quick halt to me being able to fly...

Amazon- stupid? Lol. I've toned down.. I have a kiddo now so I wont be pushing my limits near as far..;)

Beerlight- I did finish my private, almost my commercial and instrument bu haven't flown in a couple years now... Long story but the bankruptcy of silverstate put a quick halt to me being able to fly...

DUUUUUDE amazing how that works out huh:)