skymama

Is it OK to use a coupon on a first date?

I saw this questioned asked in a magazine. I'm not referring to established relationships, I'm talking specifically about first dates. Would you be offended if your date whipped out a coupon? Would it weigh in your decision to go out with that person again?

For me, a guy would earn brownie points for being a smart consumer. I love coupons!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

;) Seems kinda cheap... is he taking you bowling because I don't think dropzones take coupons...

But if he is using coupons on items or activities then you will be able to do more things. ;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

However, I would never use penny pincher coupons on a first date. You know, like Subway. That's lame.

You'll spring for the whole $5 footlong? I bet you make the girls swoon. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just make sure she doesnt see the coupon. LOL

Oh, when the bill comes, just say, "you have something stuck on your teeth. You should go in the restroom and take care of that" and then take out the coupon when she leaves. Brilliant! :ph34r:

Oh, when the bill comes, just say, "you have something stuck on your teeth. You should go in the restroom and take care of that" and then take out the coupon when she leaves. Brilliant! :ph34r:

What happens when you want to go somewhere cool but there's no coupon?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Then I believe you would have to pay the full price or pimp yourself out for a reduction in said bill.

You jump a few less times at the expense of your date. She better be worth it!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I don't think I'd wanna come out of the bathroom then!! I'd feel all self-conscious and worried about every little thing. [:/] but, ya, if I don't see it, I really don't care. you know, it really doesn't matter anyway.
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Then I believe you would have to pay the full price or pimp yourself out for a reduction in said bill.

I know several folks who don't leave the house unless there's a coupon for where they are going. Coupons are an illness that needs to be addressed...much like hoarding.

BTW...I'm all for someone pimping themselves out :D
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

hell yes - buy one Whopper with a value meal and get the 2nd Whopper free

class

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

My former neighbors in Seattle - an awesome middle-aged gay couple - met through an online dating service. The guy who set the date said that he always had his dates meet him at a suburban Denny's for the first date - that way he could weed out the snobby, pretentious ones early on. :D:D He knew his partner had potential when he didn't even blink at the suggestion.

I'd say it's cool, but then again, I'm not someone who would judge a first date based on how much we spend; and I'm also someone who loves a good bargain.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh, when the bill comes, just say, "you have something stuck on your teeth. You should go in the restroom and take care of that" and then take out the coupon when she leaves. Brilliant!

Or just slip it in the folder they give ya with the check. Slight of hand is a good thing. Tell her..."Hey look at the boobs on that chick over there" then slip it in with the CC and snap it shut. Then say..."Yeah, those boobs are no where as nice as yours!" :D:D
Dom

If she had a coupon and didn't whip it out, I'd be....well, disappointed. How disappointed would be determined later on that night/day.

Say! That reminds me!!!!!
I have a coupon for a free blow job!.
Hmmmm...I wonder if she's still around.

Oh never mind....she's as old as I am by now.
:|

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sure. I use coupons/cards etc all the time. (I would on a first date as well, although I don't have many of them any more.) I have a company card that gets me good deals on a lot of local restaurants, and I always seem to end up with gift cards to On the Border, Tio Leo's etc.

Say! That reminds me!!!!!
I have a coupon for a free blow job!.
Hmmmm...I wonder if she's still around.

Oh never mind....she's as old as I am by now.
:|

Should be fine. Better chance she has no teeth.:o
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity