dkavadikian

Lee Gerrard Trial

This one should prove interesting as well.
Clerk records

What info did you input - the site erased it form me.

Input Miguel's name... it pulls up the entire record.

g

I did that -

I don't know if I want him to fry though. I don't know what would be worse for him. 1) Being sentenced to death row and costing all of us money - or 2) sending him to a place where he could join a gang and live a life, albeit a small one, but still, something that he denied our friend.

I wish it was a clearer decision.[:/]

One person who shall remain nameless said, "I hope he get's fucked in jail by a fat English guy." :D

I believe they said Raped . . . I don't think they would want it to be consensual now, would they?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am glad they got the conviction, particularly in light of the DNA evidence.

My prayers are with SkinnyShrek's family and friends, particularly during the penalty phase of the trial.

Could you clarify that statement? PM is good if you want - or whatever - I'm just curious what you meant.

It seems by the way I read everything that the DNA evidence had Lee as the major Donor with Miguel as a minor donor, and Lee's was on the weapons used.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Just that Miguel's DNA was there, and it seems like the jury understood what that could mean, unlike in the OJ trial where jurors walked out afterward saying things like "The DNA doesn't matter because lots of people have the same blood type."

Ah . . . My guess is that the OJ thing was a one time deal and the people are at least minimally more informed now.:)
I don't think it hurt that his former cellmate testified that he confessed. [Satified Emoticon]

Wow, it's been a long time coming, but I am SO HAPPY to hear that justice has been served!!!!!

Brandy, I've been thinking about you a lot lately with the trial going on, I hope this helps give you some closure. I still miss Lee too, there are so many people who do. [:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Wow Brandy...I was just telling some friends about y'all this weekend when they showed up with Newcastle and it made me think of times spent at the Farm. I think about Lee all the time, specifically what J had to say about him a couple years back. I copied and saved it at the time and have had in my facebook quotes ever since:

"One of the great things Lee did for me was to validate the idea that life is too short to waste time on being sensitive about stuff. That man was very good at making you look at your sensitivities and realizing that putting your emotional bank account in the red was just so much bull and a waste of time that could be better used on getting the fun out of life."
Killing threads since 2004.