dkavadikian

Lee Gerrard Trial

Im sure some of you know already but Lee's trial is this week, I have been talking to Brandy getting updates, she told me about WCTV's website with the latest if people wanted to be in the know.

Closing arguments are Monday and Brandy will be making a statement.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/101606683.html?storySection=story

If its a repost sorry, i dont get here very often...

Doug

if their was a lotto for that I would buy a ticket, and I know there are a lot of people who would jump at the chance.

but am thinking fuck the sissy drugs, lets try hydrochloric acid in the IV - oh, and no swabbing the injection site either!

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Just got a text from Brandy....guilty of 1st degree!

Now we just have to find out wether he will be receiving the death penalty or prison time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's great news - it's been a long time coming but I'm glad to hear that the time spent put the prosecution in a position to win the case. I'm very thankful that justice was served for our friend. It won't bring him back, but at least the guilty party will be punished.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That's great news - it's been a long time coming but I'm glad to hear that the time spent put the prosecution in a position to win the case. I'm very thankful that justice was served for our friend. It won't bring him back, but at least the guilty party will be punished.

I haven't posted here in a very, very long time. I just heard the news and I couldn't be happier. Lee showed me incredible kindness during a very low spot in my life. He was a prince and he is dearly missed.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Just got a text from Brandy....guilty of 1st degree!

So happy to hear this... let the motherfucker fry!

here are the counts http://www.tallahassee.com/assets/pdf/CD119306103.PDF

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

This one should prove interesting as well.
Clerk records

What info did you input - the site erased it form me.

corrected...

Input Miguel's BUTTFUCKS name... it pulls up the entire record.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Clerk records

Input Miguel's name... it pulls up the entire record.

g

I did that -

I don't know if I want him to fry though. I don't know what would be worse for him. 1) Being sentenced to death row and costing all of us money - or 2) sending him to a place where he could join a gang and live a life, albeit a small one, but still, something that he denied our friend.

I wish it was a clearer decision.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Clerk records

Input Miguel's name... it pulls up the entire record.

g

I did that -

I don't know if I want him to fry though. I don't know what would be worse for him. 1) Being sentenced to death row and costing all of us money - or 2) sending him to a place where he could join a gang and live a life, albeit a small one, but still, something that he denied our friend.

I wish it was a clearer decision.[:/]

One person who shall remain nameless said, "I hope he get's fucked in jail by a fat English guy." :D

It is tough... in a way I want him to suffer for the rest of his life... however I also don't want a chance in hell where he may be released; be it good behaviour, escape, overcrowding, etc.

It would be nice to know he is suffering, does that make me any better person than him...

So, good riddance... :P

g

OMG, is she okay?