airdvr

Just spent the week with a mama's boy

Beautiful week at Hilton Head with Rox, her daughter, and the daughter's husband...mama's boy.

I'm not kidding here. His family used to go to HH regularly on vacation. He recounted stories of having to practice running away from alligators. It seems you don't run straight, you have to zig-zag.:S Wouldn't go to the beach because he doesn't like getting sandy. We had to make sure the restaurant had 'Jason food'...chicken fingers or pizza. I could go on....
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Zig Zag is only good for rolling up the buds. What he meant was serpentine. And that's only good when the gators are shooting at you . . .

I thought you were suppose to run downhill when being chased by an alligator.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Zig Zag is only good for rolling up the buds. What he meant was serpentine. And that's only good when the gators are shooting at you . . .

I thought you were suppose to run downhill when being chased by an alligator.

Wouldn't downhill lead to the water the 'gator probably came out of?

I can't remember who said it, but it went something like "If a predator attacks, stand your ground. If you run you are prey. Very slow prey."
I often wondered how one stands their ground against a large toothy reptile whose only tasks are to kill, sleep, and make little reptiles?
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Sorry Airdvr, you contributed to mama boy's condition.

The simple fact is that a grown man should be able to find something on any menu that they will eat. In this case, 3 people potentially did not eat where they wanted to because mama's boy did not agree to the menu?

I hope you enjoyed the beach while mama's boy sat in the hotel.

Mama's boy needs a kick in the can and you really should have put your boots on.

B

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Sorry Airdvr, you contributed to mama boy's condition.

The simple fact is that a grown man should be able to find something on any menu that they will eat. In this case, 3 people potentially did not eat where they wanted to because mama's boy did not agree to the menu?

I hope you enjoyed the beach while mama's boy sat in the hotel.

Mama's boy needs a kick in the can and you really should have put your boots on.

B

Being that it is not my side of the famiy I've learned to just keep my mouth shut. I didn't miss out on any of my seafood favorites, just had to make sure that the menu included 'mamaboy food'.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne