SkyChimp

Here come the GATORS!

You're post only reinforces my theory that Gator fans are cocky. :P

I love it when she says Cock.

:D:D

What about South Carolina's Gamecocks? ;)

It's a whole school celebrating cocks.

BTW: is the college football season starting a week or so later than it usually does this year? Or am I just out to lunch? I will say though that the NCAA football is my favorite football. IMHO it is better than the NFL, the CFL, the defunct USFL, Arena Football and that wacky football the rest of the world plays with only their feet. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

You're post only reinforces my theory that Gator fans are cocky. :P

I love it when she says Cock.

:D:D

What about South Carolina's Gamecocks? ;)

It's a whole school celebrating cocks.

BTW: is the college football season starting a week or so later than it usually does this year? Or am I just out to lunch? I will say though that the NCAA football is my favorite football. IMHO it is better than the NFL, the CFL, the defunct USFL, Arena Football and that wacky football the rest of the world plays with only their feet. :)

It only works when Her Hotness says it.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

[reply It's hard not to get a big head when your school has 13 national championships

I always knew that Tide fans had a hard time with counting:
http://www.secsportsfan.com/alabama-national-championship-myths.html

But now I guess they also need to add spelling to the course offerings: http://www.wlox.com/global/story.asp?s=12971874

[reply It's hard not to get a big head when your school has 13 national championships

I always knew that Tide fans had a hard time with counting:
http://www.secsportsfan.com/alabama-national-championship-myths.html

Hey, I did add the caveat that it depends on who's counting. If it's just AP poll championships, then we only have what 7? Bear Bryant had 5, along with 1 UPI title in '73 (voted before the bowls with a loss to Notre Dame).

After dissecting Alabama's first major scrimmage, you know it's not good news on defense when the secondary gets shredded for 600 something yards and 9 TDs. :o

Those guys in the defensive backfield have a loooong way to go to be game ready. [:/]

On the other hand, I'm excited to see how our offense does this season. The potential is there to do some serious damage on the school records and opposing defenses. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's hard not to get a big head when your school has 13 national championships

No it's not, it's called being humble. ;)

I am about as humble as the next Bama fan. I don't advertise my allegiance on my house or any of my vehicles, and all I have are 4 t-shirts and a cap.

If you come up here some time, you'll see cars and SUVs with all kinds of shit, magnet signs, bumper stickers, personalized tags, window flags, hell, even the number of national championships on their rear windows. It's crazy! :S

That's not me. I'm all about giving Divot a hard time when Bama beats his Dawgs. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's hard not to get a big head when your school has 13 national championships

No it's not, it's called being humble. ;)

Yeah I guess this Gump looks pretty humble. :P

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

It only works when Her Hotness says it.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating the cock.

Another skymama quotable quote..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Just FYI...

I am a graduate of the University of South Carolina, Nation Championship Class of 2010, and proud to be a cock!

Skymama, wanna celebrate???

:)

Yeah they won the baseball championship. Different sport. :P

It only works when Her Hotness says it.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating cocks.

I guess that would depend on the plurality of the word cock and their proximity.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You know little is mentioned about Bama's special teams for this year. If anything, that will be an issue for them this year. Just about every component of the kicking team will be replaced by team players that have never served in that small core of a unit before and that means so much to the success of special teams efforts.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

You know little is mentioned about Bama's special teams for this year. If anything, that will be an issue for them this year. Just about every component of the kicking team will be replaced by team players that have never served in that small core of a unit before and that means so much to the success of special teams efforts.

So true. Alabama has to replace both the kicker and punter, and kicker Leigh Tiffin was a first team all american, as well as Javier Arenas who came within what 26 yards of the national career punt return yard record. We have a talented new kicker and punter coming in but don't expect big things just yet. Cade has a strong leg and can kickoff into the end zone, and maybe some long FGs but he needs to work on accuracy. We have another kicker that is much more accurate at shorter kicks but doesn't have the leg strength for longer ones.

We've got the talent to return kicks and punts, no doubt there, as well as blocking and tackling. It all comes down to finding the personnel to make it all work and teach them the right techniques. Saban gets really pissed when special teams fuck up. He was hopping mad after the first couple of series in the BCS championship game against Texas. I thought for sure Alabama was gonna get in the hole so fast, but the defense bailed them out.

We can't afford to fuck up too much on kick and punt defense and let the other teams get long returns to set up short fields, due to the defensive backfield inexperience.

We can't afford to fuck up too much on kick and punt defense and let the other teams get long returns to set up short fields, due to the defensive backfield inexperience.

Yep... that was the point. Saban has done a lot of work getting back into the secondary but he has a lot on his plate with the injuries in the defense and working special teams. I can say that Bama will win the SECW and play the Gators at the SECCG but I cant say who would win. That will be more exciting then the BCSCG just like last year.

Yep... that was the point. Saban has done a lot of work getting back into the secondary but he has a lot on his plate with the injuries in the defense and working special teams. I can say that Bama will win the SECW and play the Gators at the SECCG but I cant say who would win. That will be more exciting then the BCSCG just like last year.

Yeah, the process of getting through the season tends to be more fun than the actual NCG. :D

Best case scenario: Bama looks shaky early on, pulls out squeakers against PS, Ark and FL, then gets stronger as the season comes along. If we have to lose a game, let it be an early one. :)
If there is an advantage that Bama has over most of the SEC teams, it's experience and smarts at QB. McElroy may not be the most talented, but he can play the position well, manage the game with few mistakes and make some great plays. Fuck, he hasn't lost a game as a starter since he was in the 8th grade for christ's sake!!! :D FL, AU, TN, OM, GA, and maybe SC have new QBs that have barely any game experience and that's just the SEC. I might be wrong on a couple of the teams.

FL and Ark will be the biggest threats to Alabama for sure, early on. Auburn is a bit of a question mark, I'm not sure just how good they're gonna be, even with Cameron Newton at QB. Let's see how they do as the season progresses. I do think they need another top-5 recruiting class to get up to Bama's level and fill up the holes, especially on defense. LSU should be better than last year, or Les Miles is likely gone. He can't coach worth a shit. We all know he won his national title with Saban's players and still got lucky enough to make it into the title game with 2 OT losses back in '07. :P

I agree though, Bama and Florida are the class of the league right now.

SEC, get ready to be rocked by UF again this year.

The only game I in the air on is Bama. I believe Tuscaloosa can go either way, but I do believe there is a good chance Florida gets out of Tuscaloosa with a Win. I think Brantley will expose the Bama secondary, which will be the start of Bama's long football season.

After that, I think we have the potential to run the table.

Also, I believe Meyer and the team are still fuming over the loss in Atlanta last year at the SECCG. Look for this team to come together and have a great season.

Look forward to having a Gator Nation party in Glendale

Ummm.... Dude.... did you see the game yesterday? They STUNK for 45 minutes. Against Miami of Ohio. :S

They have got a lot of work to do if they want to win any kind of championship.

First thing, get a new center and move Markice Pouncey back to guard. Damn that boy can't snap the ball worth a shit. :|