TiaDanger

Post your pet!

Bug is my little (HA!) rescue that I adopted in June 2008.

My beautiful kitty's name is Bug (the tabby). She was a "sorta" rescue. She was a feral, pregnant cat where I used to work that adopted me. When I told her to "come back by at 4 and I'd take her home" she actually showed up, followed me to my car, where I then slam-dunked her in to an Office Depot box and drove her straight to the vet's office. They delivered her kittens and kept them until they were old enough to adopt. Bug is seriously the best cat EVER! She is the sweetest, most loveable feral cat I have ever met and I'm happy that she wanted me as her slave. :)
The calico is Sundae. The vet named her when I brought her in (as a kitten to spay) since I couldn't come up with a name. There's no great story with her... Sorry... I got her off of craigslist. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Bug is my little (HA!) rescue that I adopted in June 2008.

My beautiful kitty's name is Bug (the tabby). She was a "sorta" rescue. She was a feral, pregnant cat where I used to work that adopted me. When I told her to "come back by at 4 and I'd take her home" she actually showed up, followed me to my car, where I then slam-dunked her in to an Office Depot box and drove her straight to the vet's office. They delivered her kittens and kept them until they were old enough to adopt. Bug is seriously the best cat EVER! She is the sweetest, most loveable feral cat I have ever met and I'm happy that she wanted me as her slave. :)
The calico is Sundae. The vet named her when I brought her in (as a kitten to spay) since I couldn't come up with a name. There's no great story with her... Sorry... I got her off of craigslist. :S

They are ADORABLE!!!

Of course, I love the name! B|B|B|
'Shell

They are awesome. Mine is litterbox trained and runs wherever he wants. He is my shadow and will follow me everywhere I go. He is a complete attention whore and wants to be loved on all the time. He has such a great personality.
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

I've been out of town and off-line or I would have been all over this.

My "little pal", Skyler is going to be 12 this winter. He was originally my ex-wife's (he was a very small puppy the first time we met), but I ended up with him after the divorce. He has to stay with friends when I am on the road, but when I'm home, he goes with me just about everywhere.

He loves riding in the car, and recognizes the regular places that we go. Friend's houses, my mom's house, the DZ. He knows when we are close and gets excited about two turns before we get there.

He is a regular at the DZ and understands what is going to happen next when I pick up my jumpsuit. If there are other people there he will pick out his "new best friend" and go sit by them. If they are willing, he can stay out. If there is noone else there, he knows he has to get locked in the classroom (he doesn't like it, but knows the command "go hide") If he is loose, he recognizes my canopy when I am coming down, and will come to greet me as I am walking back to the hangar.

First one is my original Avatar. Just him curled up on the couch.

Second is my second Avatar, him laying (sort of) by my canopy. I had dumped my gear and gone to do a video debrief, and he had curled up there. He got up when I went to get the camera, and wouldn't lay down like he was at first. But it's still a good pic.

Third one was taken on a windy day, the big white dog belongs to a very good friend. The two dogs are regulars at the DZ, and are very good together. Washatka (big white dog) is an excellent Alpha. He takes charge and does whatever it takes to protect his "pack". Other dogs are welcome at the DZ, but Washatka is in charge.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Neko aka The King is 18, my 15+ thousand dollar cat, my best bud, and my teddy bear! B|

Kyoodai is 13, he is my attention whore, my screamer, and LOOOOOVES beer.

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Thanks. I need to get another bed like that and put it out on the porch.

Chang is really sick right now. I guess he ate a bad mouse or something. He is on meds and is getting better, though. :)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.