TiaDanger

Post your pet!

Here's my two.

Herc will be 8 on Dec 26th. Bug just turned 2 on Oct 1st.

He's my inherited nephew (got him from my brother when he moved to a place that didn't allow dogs - 6 YEARS ago!)

Bug is my little (HA!) rescue that I adopted in June 2008.

LOVE my kids!
'Shell

That is a lot of cat Dave. Our biggest, Fred, weighs about 15 until we shave him in the spring hehehe....He's a great cat, still playful at 14 years old and until this past summer a terrific mouser. Two years ago I counted 25 mice, gophers and whatnot that I found the remains of. He seems to be slowing down a little.

The other two are smaller calicos. They don't ever go far from the food dish. They are about a year older.

All three of them were "foundlings" around the time that one of my parents died. We found the calicos in Dad's garage about two weeks before he passed away and we took Fred from some people that couldn't manage him just after my Mom died.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I tried to shave The Dude this last summer with a pair of human hair electric clippers I have. I kept getting huge clumps of hair off of him, but you couldn't even tell.

This coming year I think I'm going to pay the money to get him shaved. He get too hot in the summer some times. This is Dude Weather and he's loving it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I tried to shave The Dude this last summer with a pair of human hair electric clippers I have. I kept getting huge clumps of hair off of him, but you couldn't even tell.

This coming year I think I'm going to pay the money to get him shaved. He get too hot in the summer some times. This is Dude Weather and he's loving it.

We only pay about $50-60 bucks but I think it is well worth it...not only does he stay cooler but he isn't all full of mats and burrs from rolling in the dirt and prowling around outside. That, and I love the feel of petting him when he is freshly shaved :D
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

here are a few of the crew around the house.

1. Stevie Ray V
2. Shake Your brass
3. Blazin Flame
4. Natasha and Kaci

They keep us pretty busy and very happy!

I don't think we could give one of the them up, but you are more then welcome to see them or perhaps ride them if you are ever in the KC area.

can I have one of yoru horses?

www.greenboxphotography.com

We got Noah in August. He is a 6 mo. old australian shepherd/husky mix. Then we picked up Zoe two weeks ago. She is almost one year old and we think she might be border collie/great pyrenees.

They are the best of buddies already.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I cant look at a bulldog and not burst into laughter. Fucking love them.

My little man FLiK

You aint mature enuff to have a dog:P Cool looking pup tho' lad.... now give it back to the owner:D:D

One thing ... make sure that you leave his ears alone ... cut them and I'll be over there to beat your arse - K?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome