Zenister

Most interesting thing on your 'Bucket list'

ok so I hate the term, but point being on a skydiving forum most of us have done quite a few things your 'normal human' has on their bucket list. What is the most interesting thing that remains to you (that you actually intend to/have a chance at doing)??

mine involves Niagara Falls and a barrel.. has since long before I was a skydiver even....

We have done about everything I ever wanted to do, only thing left is do a 3 way with my wife and son, (She already has 1600+ jumps) but he is 16, so not much longer!

We filled in one blank just last month, by riding together at Sturgis on our 3 Knuckleheads, (antique Harley's) A clip from there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHaSq2vqDXY

I don't have a bucket list, if there's some thing I really want to do.
Well I
Just Do It.

:)

But bare in mind

[PURPLE]MY LIFE ROCKS[/PURPLE]B|B|B|B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I've pretty much done everything on my bucket list except one.

I want to fly an open cockpit airplane from coast to coast. This has been on my list for quite a while. Guess it is time that I start working on gitting 'er done.

That's a good one but don't stop at coast to coast. Make it a big loop all the way around.

I've climbed it 4 times myself but now I want to climb El Cap with one of my kids.

jon

Spend time with some Gypsies

Poke Lava with a stick

Pee on the Great Wall of China

Taunt a Great White and a Polar Bear
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I don't have a bucket list, if there's some thing I really want to do.
Well I
Just Do It.

:)

But bare in mind

[PURPLE]MY LIFE ROCKS[/PURPLE]B|B|B|B|

You is as dumb as a bag of rock.... isn't that what you meant?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I've pretty much done everything on my bucket list except one.

I want to fly an open cockpit airplane from coast to coast. This has been on my list for quite a while. Guess it is time that I start working on gitting 'er done.

That's a good one but don't stop at coast to coast. Make it a big loop all the way around.

I've climbed it 4 times myself but now I want to climb El Cap with one of my kids.

jon

Actually, since I live in Texas, I probably would make a loop starting here going to Florida, up the coast then across, etc.

I climbed El Cap in my much younger days with a couple of my cousins. That was probably the last time we spent any quality time together. Good times.