Galenis

Kicked out?

What establishments/businesses/locations have you been asked to leave from? I once got kicked out of a gas station that only had the "don't shoot me" revolving window open. So basically I got kicked out a parking lot. Anyone got anything better?
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

My friend and myself were kicked off a DZ once. We just completed a 4 way and 2 of us decided to make a 2 way once the others tracked off.

I gave him the nod to pull and once I saw his line stretch I pulled myself (no time to track away). Well, his canopy sniveled and the next thing I know he came into mine. My once inflated canopy was now a mess and I was pulling us both down with his main which still wasn't inflated. I cut away and then his canopy inflated and he landed it.

Someone saw it and we were asked to leave for the day.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

As a teenager my family was visiting relatives in Delaware. A music store employee asked me about locating some weed. I explained I didn't know, was just visiting, etc. The owner overheard part of the conversation & asked me to leave. I considerd returning to explain that his employee had brought up the subject, but didn't.

Years later I was kicked off the Long Island Skydivers DZ. I was new and had been told not to bother other jumpers for pin checks. Confused, I wrote a short note to USPA asking for advice. They published it in PARACHUTIST and I was banned for life.

A few years later I was kicked off the Woodstock, CT DZ following a very hard reserve pull & low opening. The DZO was concerned because I wasn't current & didn't jump much, a situation created by the Long Island incident. He was convinced I'd go in sooner or later. That was 22 years ago. Stopped waiting for my apology after learning that I had outlived him.

Cheers,
Jon S.

Some bar in Wisconsin...and I wasn't even drunk and/or causing any trouble.

You probably walk like a drunk anyway. :D

There was this guy in VA years ago. He was a good skydiver. Got hit with Cystic Fibromyalgis (sp?) that caused tumors to grow all over his body. Eventually it took his ability to skydive away. He started to get thrown out of bars totally sober and it pissed him off a lot. Damned if I can remember his name...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Some bar in Wisconsin...and I wasn't even drunk and/or causing any trouble.

In Wisconsin it is a pre requistite that you are drunk when entering the bar, and drunker when you leave. You may leave your snowmobile in the drive, on the sidewalk or being attended by your 7 year old kid, who may or may not be in the bar, but if he is in the bar, he may work behind the bar waiting on and serving customers.
You were way too tame for a Wisconsin bar
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

A bunch of skydivers all got together to test out a local go-kart place that had just opened up - there were about 20 of us...

Well, unsurprisingly, we got banned for treating the (new) karts too much like bumper cars! :D:D

I think we all left there feeling like the ban somehow made the experience that much more fun! :ph34r:

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Canada... Large party, underage "entertainment" (we didnt know they were pros or underage, hell we were barely of age ourselves) Was all fun and games until RCMP showed up in our whistler hotel room after a snowboard broke through a 3rd story window and landed in the village. We were railsliding the balcony and stair railings. Good times.

We were asked nicely to return to the US the following day.

Was part of a (rather large) group of skydivers who were kicked out of a restaurant when we grossed out the bikers by snorting oysters.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I've never been kicked out of anyplace, but should have been at least once or twice. When I moved from Utah the jumpers gave me a great going-away party, including drunken ice skating at a local rink. After linking about 20 jumpers together on the ice and causing mayhem, chaos and confusion, I'm surprised the cops weren't called.:S

A bunch of skydivers all got together to test out a local go-kart place that had just opened up - there were about 20 of us...

Well, unsurprisingly, we got banned for treating the (new) karts too much like bumper cars! :D:D

I think we all left there feeling like the ban somehow made the experience that much more fun! :ph34r:

I went to a course that among other things taught us how to perform a TVI (aka PIT) So, we got to practice them on real cars.

Well, fast forward a few weeks, we're bored (totally sober) and go hang out at a put-put place that has go-karts...

We were asked to leave and never return after about the 3rd or 4th lap of us spinning each other out. Dont see what the problem was, we recovered the cars ourself and did no damage to them.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

A friend and I got thrown out of a strip joint in Portland about 20 years ago. Some gnarly looking hosebag started dancing and my buddy slammed his beer bottle on the counter and yelled "get that nasty rats-ass off the stage!!" We soon found ourselves being "gently" led outside.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I was once part of a group that was booted from the truck stop just north of Eloy.

Drunk chick in our group was throwing ice across the table at someone in our group, but because she was drunk, she kept missing. Local chick ended up dumping her drink in the drunk chick's lap.

We didn't have to pay our tab though. so win!!
--
Rob

I was once kicked out of a VFW for being too drunk.

Woke up thinking I forgot to pay my tab, nope... had the card and reciept in my pocket.

I blame them, free beer from the kegs, and I still spent $100 at the bar. LONG night!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

My buddy and I were kicked out of a nightclub in Elkhart, IN, because we weren't ordering enough drinks.:S
It didn't help when my buddy asked,

"So what are you going to do? Call the cops and charge us with 'sober and orderly conduct'?":D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hi 912,

A friend and I got thrown out of a strip joint in Portland about 20 years ago.

We are a High Class city. We don't want no riff-raff. :P

Back, a number of lifetimes ago, when I was 19 there was a group of us that would party fairly hard. One gal ( 18 yrs old ) had a job at the Benson Hotel in downtown Portland ( the Benson is where the presidents stay when they are in town so you know it is High Class B| ). She said that they were doing a charity auction and she could get us in and we could drink. So about 8 of us attended and the drinks flowed; as they say, a rockin' good time. As things were winding down, some dude comes up to me and wants to see my ID. As I was telling him that it was obvious that I was not 21, the other folks at our table immediately downed their drinks, they were not stupid drunk. This dude says that since I was not 21 I could not drink the booze in front of me. We got into a rather long discussion about how I had paid for it, I owned it & I could do what I wanted with it ( when I'm kinda drunk I do like to debate ). He said that this was true except that I could not drink it, so I poured it into his lap.

We then immediately & hurriedly, left the premises. ;)

Life was so much fun when I was young. :)

JerryBaumchen