billvon

Just for Shah

OK, so I admit I have no idea what Shah posts, nor read any (that I recall).

Thus, reading this thread I am nervous to even slightly defend him, as clearly I do not know what he has said in the past that has put-off so many others (perhaps I am about to find out).

But, I agree with Rnicks; I have no problem with what anyone else wants in a person.

And I am confident if you ask most women if they could have their same husband, but taller and made more money they would be up for it. The problem is, in reality those things change a person so one can never really have "the same person, but with" whatever else.

And I admit, I definitely do not think I would be as lucky as I am--however intelligent and creative to back it up--if I were not of a certain aesthetic.

To Billvon's point, however, regarding longevity, I can truly agree if one is looking for a partner/best friend/true love one must look toward deeper things. (Been dedicated to my hunny for 10 years and--though I am still attracted to others--cannot fathom being without him, nor doing anything remotely disrespectful toward him or our relationship, much less be unfaithful.) I think the difference is those who want (get to have) that and those who do not.
"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

OK, so I admit I have no idea what Shah posts, nor read any (that I recall).

Thus, reading this thread I am nervous to even slightly defend him, as clearly I do not know what he has said in the past that has put-off so many others (perhaps I am about to find out).

But, I agree with Rnicks; I have no problem with what anyone else wants in a person.

And I am confident if you ask most women if they could have their same husband, but taller and made more money they would be up for it. The problem is, in reality those things change a person so one can never really have "the same person, but with" whatever else.

And I admit, I definitely do not think I would be as lucky as I am--however intelligent and creative to back it up--if I were not of a certain aesthetic.

To Billvon's point, however, regarding longevity, I can truly agree if one is looking for a partner/best friend/true love one must look toward deeper things. (Been dedicated to my hunny for 10 years and--though I am still attracted to others--cannot fathom being without him, nor doing anything remotely disrespectful toward him or our relationship, much less be unfaithful.) I think the difference is those who want (get to have) that and those who do not.

Every post he post revolves around a perfect size 8 female and his dating miss-haps and how depressed he is about not having a girlfriend or wife. One or two posts here or there are okay but almost a yr of him posting the same thing in GS, SC, and bonfire are getting old.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Shah is goofy, and provoking, and ya'll are feeding right into it! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Don't sweat it, it's not like you're going to date him, why waste your energy. ;)

Laugh with him... B|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

but almost a yr of him posting the same thing in GS, SC, and bonfire are getting old.

I can understand why that would be frustrating.

I probably would have skipped over his posts if they were repetitive.

To your credit, I have been around a while and clearly never "noticed" anything memorable about a Shah post so, he certainly did not capture my attention.

There are a few others that have, but they do not post often in Bonfire. :$:P
"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

Every post he post revolves around a perfect size 8 female and his dating miss-haps and how depressed he is about not having a girlfriend or wife. One or two posts here or there are okay but almost a yr of him posting the same thing in GS, SC, and bonfire are getting old.

Like he's "the only one" who posts the same crap time and time again:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Like he's "the only one" who posts the same crap time and time again:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well, it's true. He is the only one with relationship problems, insecurity, or unrealistic expectations.
:ph34r:

Well, it's true. He is the only one with relationship problems, insecurity, or unrealistic expectations.
That's N@t necassarily the case:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You know this has been very fun.
I have no idea why these women who profess to dislike me with such vigor work so hard to try and convince me that they are the perfect shape for me?
In a sick way I think they are hitting on me?:S

That or I'm the only guy in the DZ world who doesn't think they can walk on water. Want to piss off an engineering chick, look at her square in the face after she has been hit on a dozen time per day for 5+ years and say "Yeah you are a bit over rated and not my cup of tea."

Did it the other day to a girl here who thought she could wrap me around her finger. The resulting emotional explosion was visible from space.

And it's the same here. Every other thread another guy is kissing another girls ass. It's kind of sick. Yeah they are girls, yeah they skydive....but they also put on their pants one leg at a time and fart in bed and just because in a sport of 31k people there are less than 1k of them.....they should not be beatified. If anything what some of these guys are doing with this nonstop but kissing is fueling the diva complex. And the word diva has as much pull in dating as syphilis.

Thanks but no thanks, I'm going to respect you and treat you as I would treat anyone else.
I will disagree and debate you when I don't agree and support you and stand by you when we agree. Just because you have to X chromosomes does not alter how I view you.

If you don’t like this I'm very sorry. I'm just not the ass kissing kind of guy.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Personally, I'm not kissing anyone's ass.
I was raised to treat ALL women with respect and honor.
I do that unless they do something to lose it.
Not to mention most of them here are my friends.
I prefer to treat my friends with respect and kindness.
Most people tend to defend their friends unless they do something stupid.

So Shah, you are all about looks. Yet you have an avatar with a cartoon on it.

Man up. Post a photo... I am sure we would all love to see what a dude looks like that will only date model-like women.

Actually I look a lot like Bender. :)But fair enough.

And I'm sorry if you think a size medium/8 is a model like. Those girls are significantly taller and skinner.

But thank your for your interest in me.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Man up. Post a photo... I am sure we would all love to see what a dude looks like that will only date model-like women.

There is nothing 'model-like' in being non-fat.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

That's N@t necassarily the case:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't understand the whole situation.

The beautiful woman for Shah is just around the corner.

Women are not as superficial as he claims to be.
They will willingly date an older man in marginal shape if he has a good sense of humor. I read that all the time. :)

Being an unemployed butthead hasn't been working for me though.
Apparently, there is a minimum standard somewhere. :o

Actually I look a lot like Bender. :)But fair enough.

And I'm sorry if you think a size medium/8 is a model like. Those girls are significantly taller and skinner.

But thank your for your interest in me.

I have no interest in you. Period. It wouldn't matter what you look like physically. You are an unattractive person as far I am concerned. It's an opion. No offense intended.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I have no interest in you. Period. It wouldn't matter what you look like physically. You are an unattractive person as far I am concerned. It's an opion. No offense intended.

(I am sure she meant that in the nicest way possible ;) )

Oh yeah that is just amazing love right there! You can just feel it right? Like a flame thrower to the face.

See women like this....(high piched voice) DDDIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

And I hate to say it she can be this way because....well you guys are OK with it.

(Ok one of you guys needs to say something nice to her)