RALFFERS

So, I got banned...

On another forum. And in some twisted way, I feel like I accomplished something. :ph34r::D It is after all my first banning ever.

I posted a thread withn a question, & some observations, & someone decided to be a condescending asshole, so I told him he was. I don't appreciate being talked down to, & will not allow it.

It's brutal though, on said forum - it's not like here where you can view posts, and just not post anything; they wont even let you VIEW ANY part of the entire website.

On a similar note, I really don't like the political correctness everywhere. In the real world if someone's being a fucktard, you have the right to cal that person one & that's the end of that. But in cyberspace we are forced to play nice... :|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

This is my first post back from a banning from BF. Glad to know I have company.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

LOL! There are LOTS of places where you have to play nice--work, school, etc. That said, there is sometime a real sense of satisfaction in saying what you really think.

Being provoked should be taken into concentration, but it wasn't.

Work is 1 of the places, I'll grant you that. School? - meh, not so much. Oh, & in-laws, you have to play nice with in-laws.

On a similar note, I really don't like the political correctness everywhere. In the real world if someone's being a fucktard, you have the right to cal that person one & that's the end of that. But in cyberspace we are forced to play nice... :|

Heh, heh, heh. No you don't. This is a private website, you have no more rights here than you do in Sangiro's living room.

Pffft. I may have the most bannings of all active posters. You have your work cut out to catch up. :D

Welcome back! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Pffft. I may have the most bannings of all active posters. You have your work cut out to catch up. :D

Welcome back! B|

The forum I just got banned on has a 3 strike policy - so no matter the reason, your 4rd ban is permanent. Lame, if you ask me. :|

Heh, heh, heh. No you don't. This is a private website, you have no more rights here than you do in Sangiro's living room.

heh heh heh... re-read what he wrote.

to re-phrase: In the real world, you have the right to call a fucktard a fucktard. but here you have to play nice.
--
Rob

to re-phrase: In the real world, you have the right to call a fucktard a fucktard. but here you have to play nice.

You always have the option to do what you like - it just so happens that there are consequences to your actions (even in "real life"). On here, if you call someone a fucktard, you get banned - it's an established and known consequence.

I'm not generally fond of rules, but as long as they exist for a good reason, they tend to be preferable to the alternative. I think this is one of those rules.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

You always have the option to do what you like - it just so happens that there are consequences to your actions (even in "real life"). On here, if you call someone a fucktard, you get banned - it's an established and known consequence.

well in my case it was "goat fucker" but close enough. And I knew I had it coming.

I'm not generally fond of rules, but as long as they exist for a good reason, they tend to be preferable to the alternative. I think this is one of those rules.

Have you ever been involved in a forum that doesn't have these rules? Was it constant insults? No, not in my experience. Actually I think the rules actually can make things worse on forums.
--
Rob

You're a pretty straight-up guy. What did you get banned for?:S Telling it like it is?

Happy Birthday Deedy!!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message