iluvtofly

Have you ever been injured during sex or masturbation?

I love the thread ideas I get via PM. Oddly enough this one did NOT come from Deedy.

So let's hear your stories of woe. And if you're too shy or embarrased to fess up to it just send it to me in a PM and I'll post it annonymously for you. :)

LMAO---->>>> :D

I am way to busy to send you ideas today anyways...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I love the thread ideas I get via PM. Oddly enough this one did NOT come from Deedy.

So let's hear your stories of woe. And if you're too shy or embarrased to fess up to it just send it to me in a PM and I'll post it annonymously for you. :)

I've been "told" that frequent, prolonged, teen-aged masturbation wears the skin off behind the mushroom capB|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

This should be some fun reading today.

Personally... not that I can think of other than the charlie horse in a foot or calf during orgasm... that has happened more than once.

When I was in college I did medical billing and would have to code procedures and diagnoses.

One that sticks out (no pun intended) was:

Removal of foreign object from anus: zucchini.

Wow!!!! I'd say that is a sex injury!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

First annonymous submission:

Male: Yes. I have had severe lower back pain for weeks from tensing up too hard. Also severe neck pain and head aches from tensing muscles too hard.

Oh yea I once bottomed out on her taint which made a popping sound and I thought my penis was broken. That hurt bad for a few days.

i had a muscle spasm in my left shoulder/neck one day. wasn't able to move for several days nor finish the activities i was involved in when said injury occured. had to go to the ER for muscle relaxants.

the ER doctor asked me how it happened, it was a short conversation. "well....i was in bed with my girlfriend and....."

"say no more, i understand"
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I thought my penis was broken. That hurt bad for a few days.

ECK! that really hurts. had that happen once, everything goes dark for a split second. i don't evny whoever that was. sounds a lot worse, my pain went away after a few hours.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

When I was in college I did medical billing and would have to code procedures and diagnoses.

A guy who worked as an orderly in a Chicago hospital told me about a female patient who was brought in "having a pop bottle".
A vacuum had formed, and she was unable to remove it.
The doctor drilled a hole in the protruding base of the bottle, releasing the vacuum, enabling removal.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

First annonymous submission:

Male: Yes. I have had severe lower back pain for weeks from tensing up too hard. Also severe neck pain and head aches from tensing muscles too hard.

Oh yea I once bottomed out on her taint which made a popping sound and I thought my penis was broken. That hurt bad for a few days.

A co-worker told me about the drunken, romantic night he had with a babe on the beach in FL.
He drove it home...and missed...driving it into the sand.:S
Extremely painful.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

This should be some fun reading today.

Personally... not that I can think of other than the charlie horse in a foot or calf during orgasm... that has happened more than once.

While the act itself is frightening the scarier thing is there is a medical code for zucchinis in the ass. :P

I wonder how many different specific foreign object medical codes there are... :D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

One time in college, my roommate died during sex. She had a history of heart problems. And in the middle of an orgasm her heart just stopped. Fortunately for her, her boyfriend was an EMT so he was able to do CPR on her and bring her back. Needless to say that kind of killed the mood for both of them.

One time, in college, my roommate died during sex. She had a history of heart problems. And in the middle of an orgasm her heart just stopped. Fortunately for her, her boyfriend was an EMT so he was able to do CPR on her and bring her back. Needless to say that kind of killed the mood for both of them.

One time I thought I was gonna die during an orgasm: it was amazing and scary at the same time. It was like tetany, like every single muscle in my body was contracted, I could barely breathe, I couldn't even talk B|
Since heart problems run in my family, I thought "okay, that's it, my heart's gonna stop any time now, I'm dead." My girlfriend was freaked out... She gave me water and sugar, and eventually after about 10 minutes, the "seizure" stopped. I guess it was some kind of extreme hypoglycemic shock or something, triggered by the orgasm.

Scary but still, I guess dying during an orgasm isn't the worst way to go.
"One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

Dudeist Skydiver #101

It wasn't during the act....but afterwards. While drive from Spokane to Ritzville I decided to treat my boyfriend to roadhead. When we got to the dropzone my jaw was a bit sore, gotta love TMJ, but not a big deal. It was either my first or second time out to the dz. I went up on a fun jump with a friend from a different dz. Ended up laughing the whole jump....everything was normal...got under canopy and realized I couldn't close my mouth. Awesome! I knew Doc and Cindy were there so my thought process was to land by them, have them fix my jaw without the new boyfriend knowing.....yeah, that didn't work out so well. I landed next to a great tandem master who then proceeded to yell to Doc and Cindy.....which pretty much alerted everyone at the dz. Great way to introduce yourself to the dz.

do cat claws in the calf count as an injury ?

Oh, yeah. It's almost impossible to do it with a cat in the room. Most dangerous is if your toes are just sticking out from the end of the bed - combine that with a little rhythmic movement and - yoooww!:S

Many years ago, while having sex with my then boyfriend, I somehow managed to get a decent gash on my labia. I didn't even know it happened until he said it felt like liquid was running down his sides. We turned on the lights and discovered it was blood. B| Neither of us was in pain and it took us a couple of minutes to figure out who it was coming from because we were both covered in blood. Discovered it was me. Never did figure out how it happened. Could have been from friction or a fingernail. It didn't hurt until I had to urinate:o

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Sex or masturbation...

I thought I was having sex.

it doesn't count if they aren't awake

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

A guy who worked as an orderly in a Chicago hospital told me about a female patient who was brought in "having a pop bottle".
The doctor drilled a hole in the protruding base of the bottle, releasing the vacuum, enabling removal.

This one of those subjects that seems to come up every few years in one group or another, a group of fencers I knew included several surgeons and nurses who had many many 'horror stories of hotdogs, 'lost eggs' (an ex military/ER trama nurse who really missed his calling as a comedian came back with the Xrays when a patient was admitted complaining of abdominal pain and asked "So I know what the problem is, do you want it removed or the batteries changed?:o)

however, the worst was....

apparently a woman thought a dildo made of ice would be an interesting experience unfortunately for her, ice that isn't made under rather controlled conditions (steady vibration) will trap lots of air bubbles, the friction caused by her activity melted/shattered the ice abruptly resulting in hundreds of tiny sharp edges. Apparently she was hemorrhaging very badly and nearly died before they could stop all the bleeding.

NOT a good idea.

the friction caused by her activity melted/shattered the ice abruptly resulting in hundreds of tiny sharp edges.
NOT a good idea.

This is like the most educational forum ever.:)
BTW, there are worse things than toes to have an overactive cat go after during sex. :S Lots of movement of other stuff too. :$

I've had my heart broken after sex once or twice. Women can be such users.[:/]

... once...:| almost injured....[:/]
when this girls
former BF showed up... knockin' on the door..
they wrote a song about it..:PB|

"Gimmee 3 steps gimmee 3 steps Mister. Gimmee 3 steps towards the DOOR!!!!!!!
"gimmee 3 steps Gimme 3 steps Mister, and you'll never see ME no more!""...

in my case THAT,,, was a true story...

long ago......:oB|;)

jmy:)

A friend of mine told me that if you ever use a bottle on a woman, it has to be reversed, because of these situations.

Incidentally, he is the same friend of mine who had to call EMS for his one night stand because her rectum had become torn while he was fisting her.

As far as me, the usual knees and elbows in the face for both of us. Hitting our heads on the walls. Also, rugburn, cramps, pains, and soreness from some rougher positions.