bigway

SAMCRO

BOOM! Muther Fucker!
There is a few dead men walking around ole Charming right now.

Feels like months I ahve been waiting for her to drop that bombshell.

Hopefully we get to see some of those bullets flying around some heads next week.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I finally had a chance to get caught up last night. HOLYSHIT!!!!

I have to say the writers for this show are doing one hell of a kick ass job of keeping this thing rolling...just when you think you are about to shift into high gear and take off, they downshift and make a sudden left. Freaking fantastic!! And the actors....just wow.

I cannot wait till next week! and the week after cause we all know the big boom is coming, just not exactly sure when. Gemma sure as hell picked the right time to play this hand to save Jacks from leaving.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I hope the hell they don't screw us with another 1 1/2 hour commercial marathon...that was fuckin rediculous...3 minutes show, 5 minutes of commercials!>:(

That's why I watch most of my shows either 30 min into them or a day late DVR'd. What commercials?? ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I hope the hell they don't screw us with another 1 1/2 hour commercial marathon...that was fuckin rediculous...3 minutes show, 5 minutes of commercials!>:(

That's why I watch most of my shows either 30 min into them or a day late DVR'd. What commercials?? ;)

For some reason on SOA our DVD won't record, says it is protected![:/]

It was a bit longer, but I don't really care I DVR it and watch it on Wednesday. Outstanding show so far, although it keeps building and building and I'm waiting for the no-shit fight that is going to happen...I wish it would.:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Oh how I miss the BBC, The English really don't know how lucky they are.

Gone fishing

This weeks episode was GREAT! Much needed after the previous 2. Definitely looks like the hammer is about to come down with full force. I actually thought Jax might make the transfer through the rest of the season, glad it won't be taking precedence over some ass kicking.

DVR is the only way to go!!!!!!!!!!
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

My dvd player won't record it either - keeps saying it's protected. I've heard quite a few other people have had problems recording it too. I just have to stay up late and watch it!

Strange as it sounds glad to hear it , we couldn;t figure out WTF was going on!

Looks like time for a new DVD recorder! Mine was one of the first that came out...so now they are cheaper anyway!

I soo did not see that bomb about Donna being dropped too! WHOA......

Oh and I freaking LOVE the way Opie handled that damn ATF lady...
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

They keep building up all this action an then they let it die without us seeing any action.

Needs to run harder and faster like the Shield did.

the Shield is still without a doubt the best FX show ever.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

That whole episode was done just right. Big troubles stirring from the start, excellent soundtrack and then the shit went down....... yah better be careful.....

I really hope the final is explosive. I love that I dont get to see the previews for the following weeks, leaves me with no clue what o expect.

I wanted the sheriff to tell deputy that he had gemma gangraped and then for him to walk away and let them best him to death.
ah well.... maybe next week.

I have no clue how HBO's tv show called 1% will live up to this. They made i to years ago and then this came off so they put it on hold.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Freaking well done!! Like everyone else I wanna see that ATF bitch go down!!

Tara is turning into one bad ass bitch! woowoo

However, that pussy ass move that Zobell made getting himself and his daughter thrown in Jail....seriously? Is he that fucking stupid? LOL...I am pretty sure between SAMCRO, the Myans, the 9rs and a few others they can have his ass tortured in jail, hrrm gang rape his ass?? That plot will get interesting! The shit eating grin on Jax's face was priceless.

I am so mad that the season is over already! too short! But so well done! I actually sat and watched it last night from the start, didn't have the patience to wait 20 min so I could FF commercials LOL. I haven't watched a show like that in probably 4 years. This was worth it!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto