bigway

SAMCRO

I fail to see how next weeks episode could be anything short of..... an hour of full on violence.

Ok, watched it last night. I could not agree more. Damn I cant wait for next weeks show! HOLYSHIT rollins and crew are going to get one hell of a smack down!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

i started watching it this season and was instantly hooked. I finally got the first season disk one from netflix and started watching that last night to get the stuff i missed out on. What a fantastic show.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

'Sporty'?

Not sure where you get that from, or if i understand you correctly.

Though Dave, you do have a history on these forums of expecting shows to turn bad.......as they usually do.

After the shield though, that never really lost its direction, maybe one season it did but it got it back, i dont see samcro losing its way. We always knew Clay and Jax would go head to head soon enough.

I want peggy to tell hellboy that she was raped, I will put it on slowmotion for his facial expression. THat will be the most violent episode of a drama i think i could imagine seeing. :D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Nope, "sporty" is a good thing. If things get sporty then things get crazy. In this instance, its time for a little of the ultra-violence...(for another reference). This show has really excited me. Typically with these types of niche shows, they're written with an end in sight. They have a final episode in mind, although how many episodes it takes to get there is often in question (due to popularity of the show). I see this show going another 1 or 2 seasons then ending really well. Its Hamlet on bikes, so we still have to get to the play with in the play before that comes to pass.

Some examples of sporty:
At the bar when your friend's psycho ex comes in, its about to get "sporty" (not violent in this case, just drama).

At a swoop comp and its a 10mph down wind for zone acc, its about to get sporty (carnage as everyone tries to shut it down in the wind).

You're playing paintball and you're pumped up, you're about to start the game and you feel confident that the game will be fun and you will win. That's when it gets sporty.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was let down big time last night....:S

Next week better be better! I too wonder what Opie is gonna pull outta that hat of his ;)

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Let down? No way ,this is when its about to get really interesting. They're setting something up, it'll probably get motivating again very quickly.:D

I know what you are saying, I was just all prepaired to watch some serious ass whoopin with lots of carnage.

I do wonder if Gemma will decide to tell Clay or not....that would make both he and Jax loose there minds.

I really love the way they keep making these random left turns in the plot, really keeps you on the edge of your seat! B|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Download complete in 14mins.

Needless to say it is pizza night tonight. Chicken peri peri pizza, emails turned off and a large can of 'mother' energy drink with a 1080p Bravia, surround sound, beanbag and a downloaded 720p version of some /bite the roadside curb while i stomp on your head' pirated tv show.
Bring it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I think that just might have been the best 'Television' fight I have ever seen.
Most 'television' fights are just a punch here and there and a bit of this and a bit of that. This fight was a gash here, some blood here and it went for a while.
Well scripted fight.

Loving that the Bitch is back in town.

Overall, good episode. Bit annoyed at first with them already being where they were but the showed played out well.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I love this show.

Bigway...I just watched last night's episode.

When Jax is done being interrogated the lady gets up and sits back down...

Jax then says. "have you heard from ------" I can't make out the name and who the heck is he referring to? She gets a crazy look in her eye... Anyone?

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

She was raped by the original nazi lover on the show back in series one. her father organized to cut the guys balls off but then chickened out.

damn, I ,must have either been on the road, or fell asleep!

thanks,,,,My wife was wondering the same thing!

I watched all of last season. but haven't seen any of this years yet. I have it all saved on my tivo. though I really need to sit down and have a son's of anarcy marathon while i put it on dvd and catch up
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Jax is referring to the fed from chicago that was stalking the doc;)

That's what I thought but wasn't sure. I don't know why he would bring that up though...Doesn't make sense to me, seems he'd want to keep that on the DL. Man this show is awesome.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

That's what I thought but wasn't sure. I don't know why he would bring that up though...Doesn't make sense to me, seems he'd want to keep that on the DL. Man this show is awesome.

I think it was a threat. He never came out and said anything exactly as to what happened, but based on the look in her eye after he said it, then him following that with "its dangerous being a fed". I think it was a threat!

OH! and Tara, she is turning into quite the protective mother hen! :o Rock on with her bad self LOL:ph34r:

Damn good episode, I cant wait till next week to see where the hell this all goes! Fantastic plot twists and turns!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

HO-LEE SH*T!!! I was wondering that too!!! That is f*cking priceless!!!!!!!
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I'm with eeneR, i took it as an out and out threat, with the way he smirked when it said "it's dangerous being a fed" I freakin' love this show. I asked my wife the other night if she wanted to be referred to as my old lady:D:D She didn't think it was funny, she just doesn't get it.:|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I'm with eeneR, i took it as an out and out threat, with the way he smirked when it said "it's dangerous being a fed" I freakin' love this show. I asked my wife the other night if she wanted to be referred to as my old lady:D:D She didn't think it was funny, she just doesn't get it.:|

My wife has always been proud to be called my Ol lady...she even wore My "property patch", before we were married....but even though we still ride, those were the younger days... We are just a family, that happens to ride old Harley's! Few live that life forever....(live on the wrong side of the tracks that is)

Family Portrait..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/424747010.jpg

That's what I find kind of cool, the "old lady's" on this show are just as much badasses as the guys ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto