turtlespeed

Lee - You fat bastard - You finally got justice!

:)
Closure is coming . . .

Sentence was pronounced.

Miss you man!

This place isn't the same without you, you fat cunt!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ditto! Your deaf cunt is still missing your fat cunt! [:/]

Ok - I kinda knew what that meant - but it sounds a little creepy when you reply to me that way.
:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Ditto! Your deaf cunt is still missing your fat cunt! [:/]

Ok - I kinda knew what that meant - but it sounds a little creepy when you reply to me that way.
:D:D

I knew it would read as funny, sick and twisted all at the same time. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So, just what was the sentence?

As Gia has stated - he received the death penalty.

I'm still on the fence about this issue, and I don't want it to become political.

I hope it is the most intense and gruelling punishment allowed by the law.

I'm still on the fence about this issue, and I don't want it to become political.

So I guess we'll have to wait 15-20 years before sentence is carried out?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wow. Yeah, the question wasn't intended to make it politically charged. I'm with you about the death penalty (as in, on the fence), but in any event, I'm glad they took the punishment phase seriously. Sometimes I'm amazed at the disproportionate match-up between crime and punishment.
TPM Sister #102

Wow. Yeah, the question wasn't intended to make it politically charged. I'm with you about the death penalty (as in, on the fence), but in any event, I'm glad they took the punishment phase seriously. Sometimes I'm amazed at the disproportionate match-up between crime and punishment.

Well, apparently, the perp has a prior record, and there were additional crimes committed in shrek's murder, like kidnapping, stealing his truck, etc. And stabbing is particularly vicious.

Well, apparently, the perp has a prior record, and there were additional crimes committed in shrek's murder, like kidnapping, stealing his truck, etc. And stabbing is particularly vicious.

I believe it was:
1st Degree Murder
Kidnapping
Grand Theft Auto
Assault with a deadly weapon

Too bad we can't throw a boogie this weekend and take care of that whole penalty thing.

Yeah, like giving the turd a free jump, sans parachute?

It's good to hear that the stress of the trial is over for you, Brandy, and that justice prevailed. I'm raising my glass to him right now!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Could'nt scumm like that be put to use. I'm thinking ship him off to Afganistan
to be used as an IED detector. Let his death be used for saving lives of others,

Gone fishing

Could'nt scumm like that be put to use. I'm thinking ship him off to Afganistan
to be used as an IED detector. Let his death be used for saving lives of others,

Yeah, maybe have him walk point up front, no weapons or armor. He gets the first enemy bullet so the soldiers have a chance to take cover. :ph34r:

Confuding as hell to new folks here, I thought a Skydiver was killed by sum scum, this thread makes it sound liek a skydiver did the killing![:/]

Nope, you had it right. Lee (SkinnyShrek on here) and husband to Brandy (GoofyJumper on here) are both jumpers and Lee is the one that was murdered by an employee several years back. The only scum involved is the one now en route to paying for his crime.

Lee was a self proclaimed fat bastard, bloody cunt, smelly ogre, etc and one of the most sincere and giving people many people here have ever met. He loved raising hell, in person and online, and was one of few people I've ever known that could get away with saying literally just about anything to anyone. It's worth a read through his blue skies thread to read some of the stories about him.
Killing threads since 2004.

Maybe this isn't the place for details, but what actually happened? Haven't heard any info since the original report. What were the circumstances? If anyone wants to talk a PM would be fine.

Lee & I ran in different circles & almost never jumped together, but did share a 2-way at the Farm several years back. Sure hasn't been the same.

Cheers,
Jon