RALFFERS

Well, I guess it was only a matter of time...

And I should care about either of these movies why ?!?

You should care about the first one because even though it's only loosely based on reality, it was written by Aaron Sorkin and is going to have some pretty snappy and memorable dialogue. Then again, maybe you don't like good writing, in which case, you can probably skip it.

The second one you should care about because it's a good parody on the trailer for the first one.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Or, simply not give a fuck about Either, and go on with your real life.... (my choice)

Interesting comment. Especially the "real life" part ... and you made it here ... ;);)

This.

10/10 for irony.

Or, simply not give a fuck about Either, and go on with your real life.... (my choice)

Interesting comment. Especially the "real life" part ... and you made it here ... ;);)

This.

10/10 for irony.

Me or him?! :P I loves me my FB ... it's "life" ... ;)
'Shell

Without opening any links in this thread (yeah I'm lazy), I absolutely LOVED the Facebook version of World War II. It was hysterical. I was laughing for hours afterwards. :Dhttp://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=47948

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually, most people know about that. It's been talked about quite a bit, not just in the media but also here I'm pretty sure.

What some people don't know is the movie about Twitter.

I feel so out of the loop - why did none of my friend *tell* me about this??!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss