Amazon

If you are going to do stupid shit......

That's got to hurt! I was expecting a bloodied face and broken nose though. :|:ph34r:

Seriously. She has a tough head.

No head butt contest with her!:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Call me crazy, but if you want a cardio workout, wouldn't you want to provide the propulsion yourself, rather than be pulled???:S
I knew competitive rollerbladers in Chicago area that skated faster than that under their own power.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

you make it sound as if she was being a dumbass when this happened...she let go properly and it backfired...literally. This was just an accident...a freaking crazy accident but I don't think the lady doing the watermelon launching is to blame per se...but yeah she's got a rugged melon for sure!

Call me crazy, but if you want a cardio workout, wouldn't you want to provide the propulsion yourself, rather than be pulled???:S
I knew competitive rollerbladers in Chicago area that skated faster than that under their own power.

Seriously dude it's a PISS TAKE :S
man you lot really just dont get it :D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And being a long-time water-skier, I know when being towed by a line like that, you had better keep the line taut! Stupid fucker tripped over the line. Classic! :D:D:D

Hey, those morons on Jackass, the movie could do this. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm thinking, "Rick, thick as a brick."
When he picked up the tow rope, I thought to myself, "This cannot end well."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I'm thinking, "Rick, thick as a brick."
When he picked up the tow rope, I thought to myself, "This cannot end well."

. . . for him . . . worked out really well for my funny bone.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun